January 17, 2022, 11:09:12 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Guide] - [Derpduck] - How To Be An Outstanding Forumer  (Read 2324 times)

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist
[Guide] - [Derpduck] - How To Be An Outstanding Forumer
« on: July 15, 2015, 05:50:28 pm »

How To Be An Outstanding Forumer
By Derpduck

• 1. Stop posting.

If you follow these steps carefully you will quickly be on the path to being a good forumer. Below I will list some examples of great forumers that use this method.
(zl)check3r - While you may think that this person is just a pub that has been playing for a really long time, they are actually one of the best forumers here, making a massive 0 posts since joining in 2010.
Pie - Their name may sound tasty, but don't let that fool you into thinking that Pie isn't one of the best forumers to appear on GG2F, having almost attained wizard status by refraining from posting for almost 8 years now.
expaxiaAbax - You may think that this is just a spam bot made to sell people diet pills, but you would be wrong; this is actually a prime example of a great forumer.
Scarface - The infamous Cuban drug kingpin himself graces our forum with his lack of posts, silently watching and making GG2F a better place.
ИгроБилд - It might appear at first that this person has not posted due to their poor understanding of English, this is just simply not true.
PENI5 - You should join his club, it seems pretty cool.

Now, here are some examples of awful, awful forumers that have ruined this place with their "posting", "discussions" and "contributions".
FloodPhobia777 - At first they appeared to be a promising member, but 3 minutes into their time on GG2F they spoiled it by making a single post, I can only assume their irrational fear of floods can make them act impulsively, and their house must have been flooded at the time, but little did they know that they were actually flooding the forums with their posts. How ironic.
Arctic - Pretending to be a developer does not give you an excuse to post on the forum, neither does arguing with everyone you see. An example of a terrible forum member.
Im no griefer - While they may claim to not be a griefer, their guise can very easily be seen through, as you can see their single post was a grief on the forum itself, stopping it from functioning properly for a whole week.
bobtehnoob - Posting anime, no matter how bad it may be, still counts as posting. Their post rate may have declined since they first joined, but the destruction of 2368 posts can still be felt to this day throughout GG2F.
AJF - Doesn't really matter what they do, posts or no posts still an awful forumer.
doctor stampy - Shitposting is still posting, in fact that should be quite obvious, but I guess they didn't pick up on this.
Narudan(BRZ) - The legendary Brazilian. "box of give you health" is all that needs to be said here.
Meower - What a disgusting post count, absolutely deplorable. This is the worst member on the forum and they should be banned immediately.

Thanks for taking the time to read my guide, hopefully it helps you become a better forumer and person in general, if you are a new member or old.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:26:46 pm by Derpduck [LORD] »

notarctic

• just arctic, what gives?
  • 👎👀 bad aim ba̷̶ ԁ aIm 👎 thats❌ some bad 👎👎aim
    • arcticland
Re: [Guide] - [Derpduck] - How To Be An Outstanding Forumer
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 05:59:23 pm »

arctic is such a bad forumer he probably has more bans than TheRocketJumper, Kurt Denzel, SirSam, SirSam's alt, and Drunken Steve combined. Don't be like him.
[1:37:51 PM] Derpduck: arctic u need to quote ppl that make shit posts in case they edit them
[4:20:15 PM] Rubeus Hashgrid: i cant discover anything fuck you imageshack

therocketjumper

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 09:55:12 pm »

arctic is such a bad forumer he probably has more bans than TheRocketJumper, Kurt Denzel, SirSam, SirSam's alt, and Drunken Steve combined. Don't be like him.
I havenīt been banned at all  :drool:

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 06:58:18 am »

Nice lie.

therocketjumper

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 07:22:34 am »

Nice lie.
Explain when and how did I get banned before, if I really am lying

therocketjumper

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 09:29:53 am »

Nice lie.
Derpduck why arenīt you answering, is it because your the one whoīs lying? xD

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 10:13:32 am »

Nice lie.
Derpduck why arenīt you answering, is it because your the one whoīs lying? xD
No, I just have a real life outside of GG2 and don't really give a shit about your question, it's better to just leave it and not try to explain anything to you.

therocketjumper

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 10:20:33 am »

I dunt undyrstund, me nu spek englesh

CobaltBW

• Veteran Beta Tester
  • Blue Warrior
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 11:07:27 am »

thread was mildly amusing, 6/10
~CobaltBW

"Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal." - Earl Nightingale

Poop

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 11:16:29 am »

I smite every single one of you for being a outstanding forumer.

Spazz

• Seasoned Member
  • Almost too much seasoning.
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 01:23:49 pm »

FloodPhobia777 - At first they appeared to be a promising member, but 3 mintues into their time on GG2F they spoiled it by making a single post, I can only assume their irrational fear of floods can make them act impulsively, and their house must have been flooded at the time, but little did they know that they were actually flooding the forums with their posts. How ironic.

Arctic - Pretending to be a developer does not give you and excuse to post on the forum, neither does arguing with everyone you see. An example of a terrible forum member.

Meower - What a disgusting post count, absolutly deplorable. This is the worst member on the forum and they should be banned immediately.
What I saw from flash reading.

<3 Bustatunez

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 01:26:53 pm »

FloodPhobia777 - At first they appeared to be a promising member, but 3 mintues into their time on GG2F they spoiled it by making a single post, I can only assume their irrational fear of floods can make them act impulsively, and their house must have been flooded at the time, but little did they know that they were actually flooding the forums with their posts. How ironic.

Arctic - Pretending to be a developer does not give you and excuse to post on the forum, neither does arguing with everyone you see. An example of a terrible forum member.

Meower - What a disgusting post count, absolutly deplorable. This is the worst member on the forum and they should be banned immediately.
What I saw from flash reading.

Thanks.

Catman

• The Argumental
  • Veteran Member
  • Take on me
    • Yuki Yuki Yuki
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 03:55:04 pm »

I'll give it a 7
My style is the best...
...so I challenge you!

notarctic

• just arctic, what gives?
  • 👎👀 bad aim ba̷̶ ԁ aIm 👎 thats❌ some bad 👎👎aim
    • arcticland
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 03:59:11 pm »

>your
[1:37:51 PM] Derpduck: arctic u need to quote ppl that make shit posts in case they edit them
[4:20:15 PM] Rubeus Hashgrid: i cant discover anything fuck you imageshack

therocketjumper

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2015, 03:16:59 am »

Why not put my name in the worst forumers
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 36 queries.