December 05, 2021, 02:24:31 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Compiling  (Read 6438 times)

[RGP]DC

• ????
Re: Compiling
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 12:57:40 pm »

Well, at least I now know I didn't mess up the walkmask or something like that. Thanks.

BassieEnAdriaan

• Veteran Beta Tester
    • Don't click this buddy
Re: Compiling
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 03:06:34 pm »

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I need a bit of help compiling too.
I combed through every pixel of my walkmask and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. It's two colors, black and white.(I even turned on the black and white setting in Paint to make sure.) I left pixels on every single corner of the map untouched.(even though it's only supposed to be bottom left.)

My entities don't seem to be placed inside any walls, and I have placed the bag, the spawn, and the heal for both teams on it.

Anyway, on Garrison Builder, when I try to embed it into a png, the error comes up immediately. If I click abort, it supposedly compiles, then closes when finished. When playing the map, nothing loads and the screen is just fixed in place.

Despite all this, I can't help shaking off the feeling that I've made an incredibly stupid mistake, but regardless, I can't figure it out.

Here is the map and walkmask:
(click to show/hide)

on the down left pixel you need a white pixel and the pixel on the right of that one has to be black :)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 35 queries.