December 01, 2021, 03:08:17 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New Forum User - My ASCII Games - I'm Modding a Mod of a Mod.  (Read 173 times)

MansterSoft

• Randomizer Mod+ Dev

Looks like the forum admins require new poster's posts to be reviewed, so I'll use my first post to introduce myself.

I make games as MansterSoft. Previously in Qbasic, now in QB64. Here's some gifs...

I think I started playing Gang Garrison back in 2008 or 2009 because I had an HP Netbook Mini that couldn't run TF2. After I got a gaming laptop I stopped playing, but my brother BigKnish didn't. I haven't played TF2 in 8 years, but BigKnish got me back into GG2 a few weeks ago. I'm now managing a server that runs Randomizer Mod and he's managing a vanilla server through DerpDuck's DSM Mod.

I'm also very hard at work Modding a Mod of Randomizer Mod (the link to the randomizer mod source is dead). I'm sadly not adept enough at Java to add 60fps support, but I have been able to fix many longstanding glitches/errors/coding typos and have made the Mod way more fun to play. I still have a few more things I want to fix before the first release, but it should be coming out this month.

The end.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 10:25:28 am by MansterSoft »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 35 queries.