September 22, 2021, 06:58:08 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: More Team Colors  (Read 849 times)

SEINO

More Team Colors
« on: August 27, 2018, 06:26:03 pm »

For the people who make servers, i'd love to see the ability to customize team colors. Yellow, Green, Purple, Brown, Black White, Etc. it's easy because they're just reskins, so it would be relatively easy to add.

What do you think of my idea?

Spazz

• Seasoned Member
  • Almost too much seasoning.
Re: More Team Colors
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 06:46:13 pm »

There's no rgb colour scale, it's sheets of separate images and no one is going to place the time to create the 16.5 million variations or the dozen small set of direct colours. Sorry.

Unless someone makes a tint but that throw the entire sprite out of sync

<3 Bustatunez

Swearwords

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 07:03:07 pm »

For the people who make servers, i'd love to see the ability to customize team colors. Yellow, Green, Purple, Brown, Black White, Etc. it's easy because they're just reskins, so it would be relatively easy to add.

i dont even think we have enough of a playerbase in the first place to actually support this idea. i mean the average playercount from my perspective is like >8 players. lmao. but it's nice to see new people discover the game and spark interest by getting into the community by introducing their ideas. welcome! just make sure to ignore whatever prime says. he's a bad influence. maybe mel at times and kevin too. also dont get bothered by washington over there trying to pretend like he's an actual mod. he's just cranky.

again WELCOME!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:03:37 pm by Swearwords »
as long as you do it, whether badly or moderately,  remember that you'll always be better than you are before. if there's something you're interested in, leap for it. there's a chance in it and you'll be better than you are before just from trying it out.

BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS HOW YOU DRIVE YOURSELF TO SUCCESS. without it, it's like a car without fuel.

look through life from your own lens, not someone else's.

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
  • :%)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 09:38:19 pm »

iwelcome! just make sure to ignore whatever prime says. he's a bad influence. maybe mel at times and kevin too. also dont get bothered by washington over there trying to pretend like he's an actual mod. he's just cranky.

again WELCOME!

mad and obsessed
give usa host next time n put prime on other team so i can fuk on this nigga for tlaking shit
plz ban all european ips so we can keep gg2 clean

Fuzion

• Lucky Member
  • Blind asian.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 02:18:24 am »

NO
DEAD GAMEME

AKVARI

• Co-Leader of EU Serider
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 06:19:19 am »

Lock Feature Request board - game is too dead to add any new features.

bustatunez

• Seasoned Member
  • just a busta
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2018, 03:07:00 pm »

can we have a rainbow dash color too
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 35 queries.