December 11, 2019, 07:25:18 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.
Chat with us online! (or @irc.esper.net/#gg2)
Come Mumble with us!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Melodytchi's Manor  (Read 7510 times)

[SGC] kildau

Re: Melodytchi's Manor
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2018, 03:57:03 pm »

You shouldn't excuse tbh. Thanks for your work and dedication. Hope everything gets fixed soon

Tooth Thing

• Heroic Member
  • Spicy boy
    • Drake
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2018, 03:57:24 pm »

no prob, this was just awesome to play and check around, great revival

🌺Anemoriritchi🌺

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2018, 04:01:39 pm »

Thanks for your patience and interest guys. I do wanna know though, was anyone else not getting Melody Marks or was it just me? You're supposed to get 2 for each point you get.

Also curious about this haha:
[03/25/2018 @ 04:22:05 PM] game too intense lol traded Pop Shot (ID: GNff78RO) to intense nice med spr

Only trade in the log so far. Yeah, all the hatches, recycles, and trades get logged. Partially just to satisfy my curiosity, partially to trace back issues should they occur.

Tooth Thing

• Heroic Member
  • Spicy boy
    • Drake
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2018, 04:04:02 pm »

Thanks for your patience and interest guys. I do wanna know though, was anyone else not getting Melody Marks or was it just me? You're supposed to get 2 for each point you get.

Also curious about this haha:
[03/25/2018 @ 04:22:05 PM] game too intense lol traded Pop Shot (ID: GNff78RO) to intense nice med spr

Only trade in the log so far. Yeah, all the hatches, recycles, and trades get logged. Partially just to satisfy my curiosity, partially to trace back issues should they occur.
i got a successfull trade out of my friend who got a new gun
and i got 100 melody marks in my first game and got piano-chan
now she's gone what have you done

🌺Anemoriritchi🌺

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2018, 04:04:45 pm »

Nah she's not gone, she's just sleeping.

Though you getting 100 Melody Marks in your first game is a bit strange. Do you remember if you actually got 50+ points...?

Tooth Thing

• Heroic Member
  • Spicy boy
    • Drake
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2018, 04:06:00 pm »

Though you getting 100 Melody Marks in your first game is a bit strange. Do you remember if you actually got 50+ points...?
no honestly i think fooling around in cp_docking giving you a thumbs up doesn't get me there, i just checked my inventory and suddenly i had 124 melody marks and got me a legendary egg

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
  • :%)
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2018, 04:06:22 pm »

yea i got melody marks.

probably gonna hoard them then cash out like last time
give usa host next time n put prime on other team so i can fuk on this nigga for tlaking shit
plz ban all european ips so we can keep gg2 clean

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2018, 04:09:58 pm »

no honestly i think fooling around in cp_docking giving you a thumbs up doesn't get me there, i just checked my inventory and suddenly i had 124 melody marks and got me a legendary egg
you start off with 100 melody marks i believe
give usa host next time n put prime on other team so i can fuk on this nigga for tlaking shit

Tooth Thing

• Heroic Member
  • Spicy boy
    • Drake
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2018, 04:16:15 pm »

you start off with 100 melody marks i believe
oh ok thx for the info

🌺Anemoriritchi🌺

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2018, 04:16:29 pm »

Yeah, you do. I kinda forgot about that, I just assumed everyone spent them on weapons immediately haha. Oh well.

Also, unfortunately, the way GG2 handles plugins now is completely different from the way it did when 2.5 was around, so I will have to program a chat for this mod eventually. Until I do that though, use the IRC or something...? Sorry.

But yeah, I'm gonna have to do some testing and fixing for a bit. Hopefully I can get the mod back online in a couple hours.

Edit: Got the Marks thing fixed. That actually would've affected everyone. It was a stupid oversight on my part, sorry. You guys probably didn't have it happen to you because a lot of you kept rejoining (sometimes after being kicked), but it essentially had to do with a new map starting and the point thing not resetting properly. That was easy thankfully. Finding out what's kicking everyone at the start is the real issue though.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 04:24:36 pm by 🌺Anemoriritchi🌺 »

🌺Anemoriritchi🌺

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2018, 05:14:59 pm »

Okay, we're live again. Changelog below. I think I found the source the big issue and so hopefully it's fixed, but no guaranteeing. It's harder to fix something when you can't really replicate it reliably (or at all). Do tell me if it happens again, thank you.

-Fixed not receiving Melody Marks unless you exceeded your previous score.
-Fixed something behind the scenes that will hopefully fix the immediate join error.
-Fixed cosmetic response error upon being killed posthumously.
-Buffed Stukov's Infested Arm healing rate from 10 health per second to 15 health per second.
-Reduced Fatal Fever's superburst length by 33%.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:17:04 pm by 🌺Anemoriritchi🌺 »

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2018, 05:25:36 pm »

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

same error that kevin posted
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:29:55 pm by prime »

Spazz

• Seasoned Member
  • Almost too much seasoning.
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2018, 05:27:14 pm »

^ this after I ignored the spectator error Kevin posted

<3 Bustatunez

🌺Anemoriritchi🌺

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2018, 05:30:25 pm »

Figures. Sorry about that. Guess I have some more searching to do. This really isn't easy to find the cause of when I can't replicate it.

Edit: My girlfriend's helping me test out the issue, considering she gets hit by it too. It seems the string for the item cache isn't even being sent properly over long distances? Like, the header and length are being sent, but the client reads the string in as blank, and then the string comes in and the first character of the string doesn't even match a command the client can read so it errors out. I noticed this issue got worse over time, so it definitely has something to do with how big the item cache string gets. Regardless, I have a theory about how to fix this, though it is a bit cumbersome on the programming side of things. Oh well... if it works, it works. Might have to do the same thing for the player item caches as well, just as a precaution.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 06:47:20 pm by 🌺Anemoriritchi🌺 »

🌺Anemoriritchi🌺

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2018, 07:10:46 pm »

And we are finally back up! I've tested this with my girlfriend to ensure no issues occur, and the fix is indeed working. Download it here!

Also I'm only gonna play around for a bit until a few people join, then I'm gonna make tacos... not that my presence matters much to you guys haha. Before you ask yes the server's staying up, I just mean I'll be going on spectate.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:11:39 pm by 🌺Anemoriritchi🌺 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 36 queries.