December 09, 2022, 02:37:20 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [REQUEST] Deathmatch  (Read 766 times)

AKVARI

[REQUEST] Deathmatch
« on: March 18, 2017, 04:09:22 am »

Plugin request for Deathmatch

So basically Gang Garrison 2 already has a Team Deathmatch which is between 2 teams.
I'm requesting a plugin for Deathmatch in which players (no matter what team they are) are going to kill each other. Pretty much like friendly fire, except that it's Deathmatch styled and players actually score by killing their "team mate".

Spazz

• Seasoned Member
  • Almost too much seasoning.
Re: [REQUEST] Deathmatch
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:11:59 am »

Old Free Mode changed to Team Deathmatch (TDM) since 2.7 or whenever,

Make a map like any other (more suited to be very small with multiple routes) except you exclude any 'Objective' Entities like Intels, CPs, etc.

Sure it's not "go solo and kill your team mates to top score" like some GunGame on TF2, but it's as close as you're going to get unless you code it yourself or find someone who will

Edit: There is a plugin somewhere that enabled friendly fire after the match was won, BTW has it iirc but reaching him is tricky. Either way, if you get your hands on this, you should be able to edit it so it enables on maps starting with "tdm_"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:33:04 am by Spazz »

<3 Bustatunez

Fuzion

• Lucky Member
  • Blind asian.
Re: [REQUEST] Deathmatch
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 11:32:22 am »

Plugin request for Deathmatch

So basically Gang Garrison 2 already has a Team Deathmatch which is between 2 teams.
I'm requesting a plugin for Deathmatch in which players (no matter what team they are) are going to kill each other. Pretty much like friendly fire, except that it's Deathmatch styled and players actually score by killing their "team mate".
I think you'll basically have to mod the game at that point.

But what do I know, I'm just a blind asian warrior.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:44:26 am by Fuzion ╬mwe »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 36 queries.