January 20, 2022, 10:56:24 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: [Server-Sent]GG2I: Gang Garrison 2 Itemserver  (Read 23740 times)

Fuzion

• Lucky Member
  • Blind asian.
Re: [Server-Sent]GG2I: Gang Garrison 2 Itemserver
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2016, 10:18:14 am »

Please add a button to instantly equip all class items and items earned from gacha.

Wintertime

« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2016, 09:29:51 pm »

While we're discussing gacha drops, I haven't been lucky enough to get any unusuals through gacha, but I won't feel like gambling with the gacha for a good while.

S0lid

• Makin skins is my new job here ;D Sm0k3 w33d!
« Reply #197 on: September 18, 2016, 12:36:01 am »

I think it's rigged... Since nothing good ever drops.
Just $m0k3 w33d and $tFu.

Spazz

• Seasoned Member
  • Almost too much seasoning.
« Reply #198 on: September 18, 2016, 09:56:24 am »

It's obviously rigged in a way to not give you what you want without time invested, no game out there will do as you're hoping

It's even worse when there's pay to win elements and thankfully this is not one of those

<3 Bustatunez

S0lid

« Reply #199 on: September 18, 2016, 10:45:36 am »

It's obviously rigged in a way to not give you what you want without time invested, no game out there will do as you're hoping

It's even worse when there's pay to win elements and thankfully this is not one of those

Yeah xD. Next up on wn's list paid unusuals :D

Foodls

• The Happeist Day
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2016, 03:06:44 am »

*WN sees the reaction of peoples when trying to get unusuals* must be laughing there  :hehe:

WoodNeck

• 2011 Haxxy Award Winner
    • GG2Stats
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2016, 03:36:36 am »

*WN sees the reaction of peoples when trying to get unusuals* must be laughing there  :hehe:
Haha, definitely I have a positive feeling that I can actually affect you guys for my own work.

Actually, I can make 'whip for winners, carrots for losers' system like overwatch, hearthstone that you can get special, rare items periodically(usually how much gacha you've made). However, I won't because I want rare items to be really rare. Like, when everyone starts to wear unusual items, people will not admire it. I just want to make everyone to admire the one who have it, like tf2 and some other good old games.
Also I think it should because there are selling system and trade system. So you won't just collect'em but can earn coins by selling it or get better items by trading it. That makes me not to make such things.

This is some off-topic but once I read a book about game economy in library, I thought that my gacha systems are pretty bad.
The problem is: you can get so many items easily, not for only unusuals and pets. If you guys keep on gathering items further and further, I think that my webapp data storage won't support more. Maintaining it as small as possible is what really needed for me.
So, I think that TF2 achieved it by limited item gathering & craft. I played it not so long time, but I never felt that my backpack is small because I always crafted items & traded with it for excessive items.
Should I include craft system and limit some of your item gathering? Some might hate it, I know.
I think I'm doing it a little by coin gathering by level up become harder and harder as you level up by exp cap grows.
So, I think as there're so many hat items but not so much other part items, I should limit item gathering except for hat items like current unusuals and pets.
And, you can get some special items I mentioned above by craft system(you can think of TF2's hat craft).
Also, you have chance to have rare unusuals and pets by it. I think it's more sustainable way than current.
How do you guys think about it?

God, my writings in English are so bad. I don't sure my meanings are well delivered.
Can you guys help me with my writings above? As I have English writing assignments this semester? :z5:
Just tell me which part is confusing/not understandable if you had any. It really helps me a lot, thanks.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:44:53 am by WoodNeck »

WoodNeck

• GG2Stats
« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2016, 03:53:12 am »

Please add a button to instantly equip all class items and items earned from gacha.
Deferred, until the future update for backpack page

S0lid

« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2016, 07:32:52 am »

Haha, definitely I have a positive feeling that I can actually affect you guys for my own work.

Actually, I can make 'whip for winners, carrots for losers' system like overwatch, hearthstone that you can get special, rare items periodically(usually how much gacha you've made). However, I won't because I want rare items to be really rare. Like, when everyone starts to wear unusual items, people will not admire it. I just want to make everyone to admire the one who have it, like tf2 and some other good old games.
Also I think it should because there are selling system and trade system. So you won't just collect'em but can earn coins by selling it or get better items by trading it. That makes me not to make such things.

This is some off-topic but once I read a book about game economy in library, I thought that my gacha systems are pretty bad.
The problem is: you can get so many items easily, not for only unusuals and pets. If you guys keep on gathering items further and further, I think that my webapp data storage won't support more. Maintaining it as small as possible is what really needed for me.
So, I think that TF2 achieved it by limited item gathering & craft. I played it not so long time, but I never felt that my backpack is small because I always crafted items & traded with it for excessive items.
Should I include craft system and limit some of your item gathering? Some might hate it, I know.
I think I'm doing it a little by coin gathering by level up become harder and harder as you level up by exp cap grows.
So, I think as there're so many hat items but not so much other part items, I should limit item gathering except for hat items like current unusuals and pets.
And, you can get some special items I mentioned above by craft system(you can think of TF2's hat craft).
Also, you have chance to have rare unusuals and pets by it. I think it's more sustainable way than current.
How do you guys think about it?

God, my writings in English are so bad. I don't sure my meanings are well delivered.
Can you guys help me with my writings above? As I have English writing assignments this semester? :z5:
Just tell me which part is confusing/not understandable if you had any. It really helps me a lot, thanks.

Sounds good... I understand that u want to make a craft system? But how will it work? Do you make for example 2 or 3 hats into a piece of metal? And then with 2 or 3 pieces make a special only crafted availalbe cosmetic? Or make 1-3 levels of metal like tf2 has?
Its a good idea overall not to flood market with all items but rather different items from different sources for example that craft system. Good idea but needs a bit of smoothing ;)

Fuzion

• Lucky Member
  • Blind asian.
« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2016, 08:30:58 am »

There's an earbud on the shop and it says it's mine even though I'm not selling my earbud.

WoodNeck

• GG2Stats
« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2016, 08:33:02 am »

There's an earbud on the shop and it says it's mine even though I'm not selling my earbud.
Looks like it's Patta's, check it again.

WoodNeck

• GG2Stats
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2016, 06:34:56 am »

Looks like someone got unusual, congratulations!

Foodls

• The Happeist Day
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2016, 06:52:26 am »

Luckiest Lvl 5 Player ever

S0lid

« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2016, 09:32:25 am »

Randomness sucks... MY LIFE SUCKS :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((   :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

S0lid

« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2016, 09:36:43 am »

Randomness sucks... MY LIFE SUCKS :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((   :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Imagine my gg2stats life ---> 85+ gachas done on my profile... 6 friends forced to play to try to increase chances.. No luck..
So I have seen or heard or whatever over like 100 gachas.... So I have nothing to do in gg2stats anymore  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 36 queries.