January 22, 2022, 09:09:05 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [Mods] - [Derpduck and Meow] - [Sprite Mod] - The Simpsons 2  (Read 1250 times)

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist
[Mods] - [Derpduck and Meow] - [Sprite Mod] - The Simpsons 2
« on: August 15, 2015, 05:55:22 pm »

The Simpsons 2
By Derpduck and Meow

Downloads:
  • The Simpsons 2 - Minimum - This includes the .exe, sound clips and some menu music.
  • The Simpsons 2 - Full - This includes the .exe, .gmk, sound clips, all of the menu music and the extra menu backgrounds.
  • Extra Songs Extra menu songs, extract the .zip and place all of the files in "/The Simpsons 2/Sounds/_Songs/".
If you don't want to load the extra songs, remove "songs.txt" from the "_Songs" folder.
  • Extra Backgrouns Extra menu backgrounds, extract the .zip and place all of the files in "/The Simpsons 2/Backgrounds/".
If you don't want to load the extra songs, remove "backgrounds.txt" from the "Backgrounds" folder.

This sprite mod replaces all of the characters with characters from The Simpsons, as well as giving them sound bytes from the show to play when they do something, many different songs from the show for menu music, and new menu backgrounds featuring scenes from the show.

There may be a slight increase in loading time when you first open the game, especially if you have all of the extra files, this increase isn't much for me but it might be a lot more for people with bad PCs. If it is a problem then make sure you're using the "Minimum" version of the mod.
There is a chance I've made some mistakes with the sounds so please post any errors you get here, especially those relating to sounds.

Anyway this took a really long fucking time to make so please vote for it thanks.
Bonus points for posting who each character is, what their weapons and projectiles are, and what their humiliation/taunt sprites are references to.
This is kind of a callback to one of my entries from last year.

Profile links in-case you missed them:
Derpduck
Meow

Sir Loot-A-Lot

Re: [Mods] - [Derpduck and Meow] - [Sprite Mod] - The Simpsons 2
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 12:10:12 pm »

NOICE!  :c1:

aronhun

• Happily retired
Re: [Mods] - [Derpduck and Meow] - [Sprite Mod] - The Simpsons 2
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 12:58:21 pm »

Just a WOW. No words can explain what I'm thinking right now. :hehe:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:59:16 pm by aronhun »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 36 queries.