February 05, 2023, 06:56:39 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thread Challenge 2: The Last Stand Thread  (Read 4077 times)

SomeProGuy

• Have no fear, SomeProGuy is here!
Re: Thread Challenge 2: The Last Stand Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 05:51:07 am »

It was an unusual, eerie silence. Yet the server seemed to be full during a Sunday morning peak. I donned the class I majored in, an infiltrator. My heart skipped a beat when the intelligence was picked up, breaking the silence.

Running as quickly as a Runner, I raced to find that culprit. Pretending like I was a confident Rocketman, I dodged through heavy fire as the entire Red team traveled together with a Medic holding the suitcase.

I only have one chance, I realised. With the clock ticking from 29 seconds, I had to stop them before they capture it. Given instincts, I weaved through enemy lines to the Red intelligence, waiting. I knew if I had foolishly attacked sooner, my life would be ended mercilessly by the Reds.

My thumping heart felt so loud, that I thought my disguise as Spy would be of completely no use. Here they come. At 5 seconds, the Medic seemed to have abandoned his team to advance forward first. This would be easy.

I timed my mouse click, and watched the Medic fall helplessly into my trap. Within inches from the intelligence capture point, my knife went in a swift, smooth motion, taking the life out of a Medic. What an irony. As the Medic fell into a lifeless heap, the intelligence suitcase fell as a sign of defeat.

3,2,1,0. Stalemate.  :z8: :z8: :z8: Well, at least it was better than a Defeat. What an awesome dramatic match!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 05:51:39 am by SomeProGuy »

'Scores don't mean victory.' - SomeProGuy

Poop

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 08:39:40 am »

>be (not) me
>crappy school life, play gg2 with qt azn girl
>gonna graduate next day
>she promises to see me after graduation
>feelsgoodman.png
>plan an end-all game for the year
>doing good most maps
>last match
>she wants to stop
>get mad at her, continue on
>we get fukt for most of the map
>last push
>we team up, do good
>get stopped by aliaser
>my spaghetti drops
>he kills us both
>she leaves game
>crappy graduation
>see her
>she cries, leaves
>left alone at graduation

FUCKING GANG GARRISON

i cri evri tim

ILF

• lurking for years
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 05:02:25 pm »

I was just a new rocketman, fresh on the battlefield. My teammates, the firebug and healer, assured me that everything would be fine. We reached the enemy's control point, and seeing nobody around, decided to capture it. But it was a trap. Immediately, we were surrounded by an enemy overweight, rocketman, and infiltrator. Refusing to go down without a fight, our firebug released an incomprehensible shout and charged at the overweight, our healer pocketing him. Meanwhile, I faced off against their rocketman. I was quickly tossed into the air by his rocket. I saw him taking aim, seeking a stylish airshot. I was able to just slightly twist out of the way of his next rocket, and landed a hit on him. Our fight continued, each of us managing to only hit the other with splash damage. Suddenly, I heard a heavy thud over to the side. Glancing over, I see that the enemy overweight has fallen, every part of him completely scorched. Our firebug, tired by his battle, wasn't fast enough to react to the presence behind his back. Horrified, I could only watch as the infiltrator's knife sunk into my comrade's back. Our healer took out his needlegun and fired at the infiltrator while backpedaling towards me, when he was blown to the side by the enemy rocketman's rocket. Bloodied and on his last breath, our healer fixed his medigun on me and provided some health before a single bullet from the infiltrator ended his life. Looking ahead of me, I see the bloodstained rocketman and infiltrator preparing to take my life, too. I knew what I had to do. I shot a rocket at my own feet, propelling myself towards them and closing the distance between us in record time. I could feel the wind rushing past me as I soared through the air like an eagle. I saw the surprised looks on their faces as my rocket launcher swung to their direction. My rocket launcher ready to be fired again, I pressed the trigger. The last thing I remember is seeing the rocketman and infiltrator exploding into many giblets, as well as the feeling of my body ripping apart. But that's okay. Because I knew I had avenged my teammates.

U SUX

• "Lets make a Jerma is mad 7.23402 Video"
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 06:50:30 pm »

It was a gruesome and long battle. The bloody images of gore and screams of my allies and foes are still in my memories to this day. It was the battle of the Docks. We had to capture two points to win. I a rocketman, highest of my team led the charge to the mid-way point. When we got to the point I already see gunshots flying by us faster than a runner. We encountered an autogun with his constructor of course, a healer, a rifleman, and two rocketmen. As soon as we locked eyes, the battle commenced. The enemie healer and his rocketmen brothers charged forward onto the point, but we quickly counter-attacked to control the point. We all aimed our sights on the healer and fired! Blam! He was dead in an instant, but still here the rocketmen with the lost of their healer started to flail rockets our way. I boosted my way into the air above them with my trusty rocket shooter and fired a barrage of rockets onto their heads. While we were fighting we had lost two of our most valuable teamates, our firebug and my close friend the constructor. It had not been long until they died due to the loss of their healer. I started to be impaled with bullets of the autogun, so I had to retreat! Our infiltrator had taken it out with his faithful knife, along with the enemy constructor. The rifleman had retreated. We decided to finally capture the mid-point. It took a few seconds to capture it but then we had mid-point! Until the enemy rocketmen came back superbursted with his healer! They had trapped us! I started to fight back, only hearing the screams of the friends! We had all died! It took a few seconds to respawn only to find out our last point was being attacked! When I got out to the battlefield I see their entire team and an autogun on the stairway! We tried to fight back, but their team was slightly better than us! we got a few kills but alot of us died! They were capping the point! It was almost capped! I did the one thing I could to save the point! I got up to my feet and Blasted my way out of spawn and onto the point! Catching them off guard I blew all of them up and their autogun! I had rescued the last point! After that we had won the battle!

Imp

• Lucky Member
  • Very Berry Very Scary :0
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 08:14:04 pm »

It was on koth_corinth, and both clocks were at overtime: RED had possession, but my BLU team had it 60% capped. All I had to do to taste victory was stand on the point for a couple of seconds. Nothing was standing on my way, except for the sticky trap covering the point. And I was a rocketman. "2ez," I :z6:'d, and headed over to defuse the point... but then my right hand got stung by a bee irl causing my hand to jerk up suddenly and fire a rocket harmlessly into the sky. I walked into the sticky trap and died. We only had it 30% capped at this point. I could only desperately watch from beyond the grave for the final seconds as 2 of my teammates rushed in to save the day, but failed to make the jump and fell to the bottom of the map.
Swingin' Strawberry Banana|Banana Split|Strawberry Explosion|Strikin' Strawberry Kiwi|Rockin' Raspberry|Wild Watermelon

Spazz

• Seasoned Member
  • Almost too much seasoning.
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 02:02:57 pm »

Scout on the last point on cp_above, overtime on the clock as a RED Overweight, Rocketman and Healer were capturing,
Waiting for our Rocketman to jump up on the point for a boost, he does but fails to reach the landing and falls far below,
He pops the Healer up, I get him in a shot. Dancing heavy z3'd, dodging RED Rocketman's fire, he died to two more scattershots,
Overweight and I dance on point, both ran out of ammo, was a tango. He finally goes down, danced on his corpse as I use x6
Knifed. Infiltrator uncloaks, x6 and taunts as he captured the point

<3 Bustatunez

[SGC] kildau

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2015, 04:19:43 pm »

I was playing advantage host deto(not even that good tho) on koth_corinth carrying my disabled team against several good pubs.The clock showed 2:00 1:00,with my team winnig it.Finally red decide to counter my host skills with a pair of Q/Cs.I was epicly killing all those little op motherfuckers,while my teammates were no way near around CP.Those 30 or 40 seconds were one of the best in my gg2 experience.I was solo rampaging like a real pro.
I was about to win the game by myself,but hten my father came and switched off the computer
 :x6: :x6: :x6:

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2015, 04:09:51 pm »

It was a 10v1 on cp_adshitnpee, I was on blue by myself playing quote, and the other team was all medic. Only the last CP was remaining, which due to adcp's broken design would only take 0.1 seconds to cap (thanks Wareya). I tried to push the medics off the last point, but got needled to death. Just before the medics reached the point they tried to heal each other, but they all forgot to let go of M2 and ubered simultaneously making them unable to cap. The timer was on 7 seconds, and uber lasts 8 seconds, so the round ended and I won, the first time someone ever won cp_adshitnpee on blue.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:10:02 pm by Derpduck [LORD] »

Heenok

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2015, 07:23:05 pm »

cp_thundermountain, second point, all our team spamming in the little hole just before the point, we spammed everything we had, rockets or bullets. It was tedious job but we finally managed to stalemate the point for 20 minutes. Proceed to tell red that we fucked their dads. hashtag rekt.

MAY HEGEHOG

• en.seoi.net/yurai/?n=EURO%20FAGGOTS
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2015, 04:25:14 am »

it was arena_dagobah, and i was the last one left from our squad. we didnt seem them coming... four fucking rocketmen falling from the sky to reign hell on us. i barely survived, my hp at 7... i ran for my life. there were gibs... gibs everywhere. one was hot on my trail, i barely evaded his rockets and picked him off with my sniper rifle as i ran through the tunnels... ive made it out. now on top of the hill, i look down. i spotted one trying to come up the hill, it took quite a few tries but i shot him down. if only my shots didnt go through their heads... the last two were running for the ship. i had no choice but to go in. head held high, i charged down the hill and back into the bloody gibland, blindly shooting my sniper straight ahead. the rockets targeted came at me like i would have came at tifa if she ever bent over in front of me again, but without panic i pressed on, skillfully dodging each one with ease, one even going through my head... hows that for a bit of justice? as i got closer, i noticed that one of them had fallen, the other was recklessly charging at me. i look down my rifle scope, planning on taking him down with one blow. i waited for my sniper to fully charge. 70%... he started shooting rockets at the ground, but still i pushed onward, taking little damage by the explosions around me, 5 hp, 85%.... 3.... 93%.... at last with great synchronization, as if i was an osu nerd (which i am not, thank you), i shot the exact moment it had reached 100%. the rocketman falls... and my squads theme echos throughout the zone... i drop my rifle and fall to my knees, looking up at the foggy sky. i could've sworn i saw tifa looking down at me....
a sha'doe of meyeself, juss hoo am i?? skan horeyezens

u koodif leffed mi hear, seeld insyd te pod . no one wood everr no
te k-aws kuntroll.. my troo eyedenditty, te powerr that izz miii!
we all danse in fiya! trap in this masheen!! donnno how long we waytid, azz te egghed's washing!
we all danse in fiya!! luking thru te skrean! donnno how long we waytid, azz te egghed washes
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 36 queries.