January 24, 2022, 09:30:53 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Questions, General Discussion and Feedback Thread  (Read 3524 times)

Ray Bann

• Bann Group CEO
  • Accept no substitutes for Bann Mercantile Group.
Re: Questions, General Discussion and Feedback Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2015, 09:04:35 am »

Seeing as I was a bit late this morning, this round of challenges will close at noon EST on their respective Sundays rather than 9am EST.

Special thank you to Neetorin for making this signature.

Zombie Unicorn

• Bros before hoes , right?
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 11:47:01 am »

If i complete all the weekly challenges later i mean if i post them in the http://www.ganggarrison.com/forums/index.php?topic=36595.0 (Past Challenges (Weekly)) , will i still get some of the awards?
Hosting server 24/7 UNI-CORN Public Server

Fuzion

• Lucky Member
  • Blind asian.
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 12:05:10 pm »

If i complete all the weekly challenges later i mean if i post them in the http://www.ganggarrison.com/forums/index.php?topic=36595.0 (Past Challenges (Weekly)) , will i still get some of the awards?
it depends on how much progress you've made with the other chllanges that you've completed in time. If you submit an entry for weekly challenges in the right time, you'll get full points but if you submit an entry late, you get half-points. So there's a chance. This is my understanding atleast, try not to over react to this.

Sparky

• Seasoned Member
  • ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 12:23:42 pm »

Prizes:

Prizes will be handed out on a percentage completion basis of weekly challenges. There are 24 weekly challenges, three per week, to complete. Completing thread challenges will give you bonus points (a quarter of a weekly challenge). There will be two fresh thread challenges will be given every two weeks until the completion of the event.

Prizes consist of in-game items that will be revealed later on. Prize tiers are as follows:

Tier 3 (70-85%)

Tier 2 (86%-99%)

Tier 1(100% or more)

You only completed challenge 3 in time yet if I'm not mistaken. Assuming you complete the past 17 challenges you haven't completed yet, and assuming you complete challenges 19th to 24th in time, your percentage will be: (17*0.5+7)/24=64.5%

Which isn't enough (70% needed for Tier 3), you'll need 1.3 point (a weekly challenge completed in time is worth 1 point) by completing thread challenges, completing one in time will make you win 0.25 point, past weekly challenges 0.125 point.

Zombie Unicorn

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 04:41:08 pm »

Prizes:

Prizes will be handed out on a percentage completion basis of weekly challenges. There are 24 weekly challenges, three per week, to complete. Completing thread challenges will give you bonus points (a quarter of a weekly challenge). There will be two fresh thread challenges will be given every two weeks until the completion of the event.

Prizes consist of in-game items that will be revealed later on. Prize tiers are as follows:

Tier 3 (70-85%)

Tier 2 (86%-99%)

Tier 1(100% or more)

You only completed challenge 3 in time yet if I'm not mistaken. Assuming you complete the past 17 challenges you haven't completed yet, and assuming you complete challenges 19th to 24th in time, your percentage will be: (17*0.5+7)/24=64.5%

Which isn't enough (70% needed for Tier 3), you'll need 1.3 point (a weekly challenge completed in time is worth 1 point) by completing thread challenges, completing one in time will make you win 0.25 point, past weekly challenges 0.125 point.

Is anyone calculating all of that or?

Hanako Ikezawa

• Dancing? I love all kinds: Salsa, Swing, Runner...
    • Not quite a website, just a link to my server's thread.
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2015, 08:06:31 am »

Yes, I am. As always, if you don't know your points, ask me. I won't reveal anyone else's points to you, but I will tell you your own.

Fuzion

• Lucky Member
  • Blind asian.
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2015, 11:45:10 am »

Yes, I am. As always, if you don't know your points, ask me. I won't reveal anyone else's points to you, but I will tell you your own.
IŽd like to see my points please. :)

Zombie Unicorn

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2015, 06:36:08 pm »

One more question...
Tiers? What are they if i will have Tier 3 (70%) , how many and what rewards can i recieve?

hello

• Lucky Member
  • nigga
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2015, 04:20:43 pm »

One more question...
Tiers? What are they if i will have Tier 3 (70%) , how many and what rewards can i recieve?
to be announced when its over, iirc
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 36 queries.