September 18, 2021, 12:03:44 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Poll

Select which KotH map you believe should win this category.

koth_cortraduct
- 9 (60%)
koth_marineford
- 6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: December 02, 2014, 06:19:28 pm

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Three Is Company - KotH Finalists (votes reset)  (Read 1567 times)

Phantom Brave

• All Hail Classicwell
  • Designer
  • Another one --
Three Is Company - KotH Finalists (votes reset)
« on: November 24, 2014, 06:16:37 pm »

Okay, I got it right this time, I swear.

This is the final voting poll for the KotH category of Three Is Company.

koth_cortraduct

koth_marineford

Finalists were selected based on whether the elimination score of the map was higher than halfway between the bottom and top scores of maps in its category. Maps which fall exactly on the boundry are not considered as finalists, because they're technically equal to the half-way point, rather than higher.

The finalist and runner-up of each category will receive a badge representing the gamemode of the map they made. Coincidentally, each category has two finalists, so everyone here is already getting badges.

For this category, KotH, the winner will receive a special kingship-related cosmetic that activates whenever their team holds the hill on a KotH map, in addition to the KotH mapping badge.

If you have any objections about the judging methods used in this contest, please PM me, do not post them here; however, keep in mind that they will be considered for later contests, not this one.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:18:00 am by Phantom Brave »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wareya/
ladies and gentlemen i would like to announce that the fact of the matter is up that the fact of the matter is a fact and it matters

Phantom Brave

• All Hail Classicwell
  • Designer
  • Another one --
Re: Three Is Company - KotH Finalists
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 06:35:34 pm »

koth_kildau was up for finalist in this category, but I realized that the rules say someone can only have one winner slot. As such, Kildau has been disqualified from the remaining categories, including this one, KotH. I'm disappointed in myself for not figuring out exactly what would happen in this case, and I'm absolutely sorry to the other CTF mapping entries, and potentially this category's other entries as well if Heenok's map wins, for inadvertently making your chances of winning worse than if you had entered for other categories. Moving forward, later contests will use a voting system that avoids this problem.

To make up for this mistake, the top entrants in each category without prizes once the finals are over will be receiving generic participation badges.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wareya/
ladies and gentlemen i would like to announce that the fact of the matter is up that the fact of the matter is a fact and it matters

Heenok

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
Re: Three Is Company - KotH Finalists (votes reset)
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 11:56:20 pm »

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 39 queries.