June 18, 2021, 04:05:46 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [MHWr] - [ME, I MADE THIS] - Redless October  (Read 1215 times)

Deuce

• good ol saint nick
[MHWr] - [ME, I MADE THIS] - Redless October
« on: November 08, 2014, 12:13:48 am »

Greetings, fellow Americans! This is the Rocketman typing out a message to the population of this cybernetic country. I found this account of "Gang Garrison Forums" opened up on a laptop I stole from a Pennsylvanian man! After 7 days of searching through old manuals of computer technology and investigating Pennsylvanian communists, I have finally figured out how to post a message on this "Gang Garrison Forums." I have decided before I colonize this online country to participate in this writing contest of Hallowe'en! Grab a bag of popcorn and slap your least favorite Russian president, because it will be the last chance you'll get, as this story will knock Russia right off the world map, along with any other possibly communist countries and France!

(click to show/hide)

Like that? Of course you did! There's many more tales to tell, but unfortunately I may be going to prison for laptop theft. Next time I will be appearing on the accounts of big time Gang Garrison residents, such as big war hero Prime and ex-vice-prime minister Pajama Bin Laden. See you all in 5 to 20 years!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 36 queries.