August 05, 2021, 09:46:41 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: [DMG] looking for a war  (Read 7963 times)

hippie

• Lucky Member
[DMG] looking for a war
« on: August 21, 2013, 05:07:34 pm »

someone remind me to clean this up pls

Hippie

Shadow the Past

Dr. Malpractice

Crab     

Lord Inglip

Footpop

May

S-Z

Deity

Will Smith

CrazNoDale

Intel Guard

Jazzy
pensi

War History
6/2/11 - Beat SOS.
7/23/11 - Beat TIC.
9/25/11 - Beat AT.
11/9/11 - Beat GFCOLC.
11/27/11 - Beat AT I think.
12/6/11 - Beat BRO.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:19:58 am by Oktoberfest! »

Alma Elma

• BEWARE, I'M ON MY PERIOD
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • Steam Community Profile
Re: Re: [DMG] looking for a war
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 05:47:45 pm »

S-Z is s-z
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??

I've got the Joy, the Joy deep in my heart. Joy, Joy, Joy.
Do you?

21Dan

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 02:53:02 am »

If you think this massive movement of 4 clans is irrational and you're like "Hey, but I just wanted to be active again in a few days, oh God WHYhfwhywyy" send me a pm[..]If you wanna make something of it don't delete it, just ask Compushwa to move it back.
Pff, you made a new topic.

Alma Elma

• hhhhhhhhhhhhh
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 10:20:06 am »

If you think this massive movement of 4 clans is irrational and you're like "Hey, but I just wanted to be active again in a few days, oh God WHYhfwhywyy" send me a pm[..]If you wanna make something of it don't delete it, just ask Compushwa to move it back.
Pff, you made a new topic.
Peepz don't like da way you run things

Do you?

21Dan

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 11:04:41 am »

"Run things", he only mentioned something about activity when I moved the topic. He has some obligation to keep reminding people that this clan is not dead and never lose(refering to past events). There's no reason why we should keep clans that have not done activity after the last nuke. They're useless. If you guys have nostalgia about this clan you should step it up.

malacticie

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 01:35:47 pm »

look at thread title

21Dan

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 01:50:12 pm »

Meh, anyway, summer is not a good time to do stuff around the internet.

Alma Elma

• hhhhhhhhhhhhh
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 01:53:02 pm »

"Run things", he only mentioned something about activity when I moved the topic. He has some obligation to keep reminding people that this clan is not dead and never lose(refering to past events). There's no reason why we should keep clans that have not done activity after the last nuke. They're useless. If you guys have nostalgia about this clan you should step it up.

The clans that are alive do relatively nothing other then circlejerk amongst eachother.
None of the other clans are useful ether.
No nostalgia, but perhaps you should take your own advice.

Do you?

21Dan

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 02:05:20 pm »

@blue, I took my time to war almost every clan in may and july and at least they did a war/practice.

Intel Guard

• GG2 Commentator
  • Retired Goja Warrior
  • the s*x number
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 04:47:04 pm »

We share a couple members which I find dumb, but I can fix that later. for the most part I think what I want most is a majority na war, wanna spar vs nig?
I've been listening to a bit of Green Day recently (past 2 months actually). Really raises the level of "fuckethesystem" in me.  :z5:
"god is dead."♫♫♫

MAY HEGEHOG

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
  • en.seoi.net/yurai/?n=EURO%20FAGGOTS
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 03:03:59 am »

ummmmmmm if you're not here to war us can you euros get the fuck out of here please this is america???????
ummmmmmm if you're not here to war us can you euros get the fuck out of here please this is america???????

hey dont edit my post motherfucker i'll put it right back till im banned i dont give a fuck no more
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:29:03 am by MAY HEGEHOG »
a sha'doe of meyeself, juss hoo am i?? skan horeyezens

u koodif leffed mi hear, seeld insyd te pod . no one wood everr no
te k-aws kuntroll.. my troo eyedenditty, te powerr that izz miii!
we all danse in fiya! trap in this masheen!! donnno how long we waytid, azz te egghed's washing!
we all danse in fiya!! luking thru te skrean! donnno how long we waytid, azz te egghed washes

Orpheon

• 2011 Haxxy Award Winner
  • Developer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 03:23:05 am »

http://www.ganggarrison.com/forums/index.php?topic=32799.msg1180451#msg1180451

Will leave immediately.

MAY HEGEHOG

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
  • en.seoi.net/yurai/?n=EURO%20FAGGOTS
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 03:07:46 pm »

sent him a pm saying 'compushwa is not a mod anymore how am i suppose to move it back????????????????????????????????????????????????

SORRY WE'RE NOT WILLING ENOUGH TO POST IN OUR CLAN THREADS ALL DAY AND TALK ABOUT SHIT WE CAN TALK ABOUT IN STEAM SORRY NO 1 WANTS TO WAR US SINCE WE ARE 2GUD4PUB'

Srry, not even gonna read that, are you 12 or something? Chill dude.

mod of the year
a sha'doe of meyeself, juss hoo am i?? skan horeyezens

u koodif leffed mi hear, seeld insyd te pod . no one wood everr no
te k-aws kuntroll.. my troo eyedenditty, te powerr that izz miii!
we all danse in fiya! trap in this masheen!! donnno how long we waytid, azz te egghed's washing!
we all danse in fiya!! luking thru te skrean! donnno how long we waytid, azz te egghed washes

malacticie

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 12:35:20 am »

so who out there isnt afraid to war us

cabalier

• Mega-Weeaboo Extraordinaire
  • water
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 01:12:36 am »

i'll war you all by myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 35 queries.