June 25, 2022, 03:23:09 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [Mod] - [BassMakesPaste] - Payload  (Read 8784 times)

Chorus

Re: [Mod] - [BassMakesPaste] - Payload
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2014, 04:23:00 pm »

I do know but I'd like someone else to at least show a interest  :z7:. Payload is fun in tf2, shouldn't this become official once all the bugs are removed and a good map pool is made?  PLR could even be made with a few changes in code, I even have a 3 staged map for PLR to go with it if PLR is ever made  :c1:

BassMakesPaste

• Tweaking his nipples.
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2014, 02:45:24 am »

Eh. I'm not really feeling motivated right now, to be honest. Gamemodes were never my favorite thing to make--this all was just a case of me feeling so irritated by the lack of effort toward making payload (which has been sorely needed since 2009) and just going ahead and trying to make it myself. I've been doing a lot of that lately, but I sort of see why folks like Taimat didn't really stick around for long.

But, yeah. There isn't really any interest in it aside from you. I probably would know if there was, because I stalk threads that so much as mention anything that I make.
<ThouBot> Thou neighboreth finds nay m'rcy in thou eaye. Thou common-kissing nut-hook.
<BassMakesPaste> nut-hook
<BassMakesPaste> thoubot, what is a nut-hook
<ThouBot> Thou'seth face..
<MrRatermat> OH BURN

Chorus

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2014, 03:31:43 pm »

Does that mean you are not making plr over the winter break  :z7:?

BassMakesPaste

• Tweaking his nipples.
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2014, 05:00:25 pm »

Well, that and there's the whole thing where my good computer's been broken since the beginning of October. Shit, man. I don't even have a "d'" key right now. I'm copy-pasting every d in this post. Makes it hard to do anything in-game that doesn't involve overlays or effects. Overlays and effects are easy to make, though.
<ThouBot> Thou neighboreth finds nay m'rcy in thou eaye. Thou common-kissing nut-hook.
<BassMakesPaste> nut-hook
<BassMakesPaste> thoubot, what is a nut-hook
<ThouBot> Thou'seth face..
<MrRatermat> OH BURN

Chorus

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2014, 08:40:36 pm »

:cry: So is Yellowfare unable to be released with plr entities? I finished the map, ready for an A1 release, but it just needs plr work  =/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 37 queries.