October 03, 2022, 09:31:41 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: THREAD CHALLENGE #12 (August 22 - August 23)  (Read 2976 times)

B.illy S.O.D.

• LIKE A BOSSUN!! :P
THREAD CHALLENGE #12 (August 22 - August 23)
« on: August 22, 2014, 08:07:46 am »

THREAD CHALLENGE #12: "Rules of Engagement

Create a mock in-game or thread challenge.

"Mercantiles, I feel generous. I understand that some of you were needlessly frustrated by the challenges over the past two months. Today, you have a chance to vent that frustration.

Create a mock challenge thread. I understand that the war effort left you without time for intellectual pursuits; quote a different challenge for a template, and replace the conditions, blurb, examples and tips. There is a maximum 125 word limit on blurbs; while there is no minimum word limit, do try to go above 100 words. Create your own title icons using the usual four colours. Bolded words are always in the default green from the colours menu. No contractions.

This is your chance to mock my company without getting fired, do not waste it."

Example: Mercantiles, I assume you meant to visit the daily challenges board for these.

Tip 1: The four colours used in the icons are #EBE0B4 (235,224,180), #EB6E00 (235,110,0), #8E8464 (142,132,100), and #312D1A (49,45,26). The icon dimensions are 31px by 31px.
Tip 2: Now is your chance to make ludicrous/impossible achievements. Do note that you will still be expected to provide an example image, as your submission will not be granted credits without all four of conditions, blurb, example and tips.

*Note: New rule changes have given you 2 days to complete this challenge instead of 1!! Don't waste the opportunity to satirize Bann Mercantile Group and get a credit bonus while at it!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:57:18 pm by ZaSpai »

『AMLV』bobtehnoob

• Seasoned Member
  • D̩͈̪͎̋e͖̅͂s̼̙͕̆͛ͅt̘̣͉̬̾̿̓̇͊ͅr̰̙͕̫͍̬o̭̖̥̲̳̣̍͗y̏̏́
Re: THREAD CHALLENGE #12 (August 22 - August 23)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 08:53:44 am »

THREAD CHALLENGE #49: "Rules of Engagement

Create a mock in-game daily challenge

"Mercantiles, I feel generous. I understand that some of you were needlessly frustrated by the challenges over the past two months. Today, you have a chance to vent that frustration.

Create a mock challenge thread. I understand that the war effort left you without time for intellectual pursuits; quote a different challenge for a template, and replace the conditions, blurb, examples and tips. There is a maximum 125 word limit on blurbs; while there is no minimum word limit, do try to go above 100 words. Create your own title icons using the usual four colours. Bolded words are always in the default green from the colours menu. No contractions.

This is your chance to mock my company without getting fired, do not waste it."

Example: Mercantiles, I assume you meant to visit the thread challenges board for these.

Tip 1: The four colours used in the icons are #EBE0B4 (235,224,180), #EB6E00 (235,110,0), #8E8464 (142,132,100), and #312D1A (49,45,26). The icon dimensions are 31px by 31px.
Tip 2: Now is your chance to make ludicrous/impossible achievements. Do note that you will still be expected to provide an example image, as your submission will not be granted credits without all four of conditions, blurb, example and tips.

*Note: New rule changes have given you 2 days to complete this challenge instead of 1!! Don't waste the opportunity to satirize Bann Mercantile Group and get a credit bonus while at it!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:55:02 am by 『AMLV』bobtehnoob »

[17:57] <Nex> WTF BOB?! http://puu.sh/8T52s.png
[17:57] <Nex> How'd you break a GRAPH
Quote from: SkeleDude
Poop get out of here you belong in a real mans art thread

hello

• Lucky Member
  • nigga
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 08:53:52 am »

THREAD CHALLENGE #42: "Flocking your drawings

Create a flockdraw to commemorate Derpduck

"Mercantiles, I feel generous. I understand that some of you were needlessly frustrated by the challenges over the past two months. Today, you have a chance to vent those artistic jiggles.

Create a beautiful flockdraw, adding some aspect of Derpduck in. I understand that Derpduck is a very respectable member of the community, and you shall make a small drawing of flockdraw to commemerate him.

This is your chance to love Derpduck without getting fired, do not waste it."

Example:
(click to show/hide)

Tip 1: Since this is outside of the game, make sure you use your PrtSc key instead of those f5 or f6 keys, scrubs!
Tip 2: Make sure you don't make it too gay!

*Note: New rule changes have given you over 9000 days to complete this challenge instead of 0!! Don't waste the opportunity to love Derpduck and get a credit bonus while at it!!

Atlus

• Jihad me at Hello
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 09:42:09 am »

Damn it bob took the one I was going to do

THREAD CHALLENGE #21: "Rules of Enragement

Give your best GG2 rage quit story

The best way to vent your own rage is to reminisce in the rage that you have given others. Tell us a story of a feat that you have accomplished that has made someone else upset. All's fair in war, but the ones that screech about what's unfair are the funniest.

This is your chance to mock your fellow coworkers and the temps with official approval, do not waste it."

Example: Alex Jones Infowars doing anything

Tip 1: Although watching people get upset is entertaining, we would like to keep it professional enough that nobody actually feels hurt.
Tip 2: While healing cloaked spies to receive reaction is easy, it's also a hindrance to others.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:42:37 am by Atlus »
I was Nacirema (American backwards)
America is already backwards, silly.

hippie

• Lucky Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 09:51:41 am »

Damn it bob took the one I was going to do

THREAD CHALLENGE #21: "Rules of Enragement

Give your best GG2 rage quit story

The best way to vent your own rage is to reminisce in the rage that you have given others. Tell us a story of a feat that you have accomplished that has made someone else upset. All's fair in war, but the ones that screech about what's unfair are the funniest.

This is your chance to mock your fellow coworkers and the temps with official approval, do not waste it."

Example: Alex Jones Infowars doing anything

Tip 1: Although watching people get upset is entertaining, we would like to keep it professional enough that nobody actually feels hurt.
Tip 2: While healing cloaked spies to receive reaction is easy, it's also a hindrance to others.

Sparky

• Seasoned Member
  • ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 09:54:51 am »

THREAD CHALLENGE #0: "One word is enough

Post your favourite Gang Garrison 2 related word

"Mercantiles, to attract as many players as possible, I have decided to start this Raybann event with an easy thread challenge. All you have to do is type a Gang Garrison 2 related word, your favorite one, to obtain a bonus point, what could be better than a bonus point to start this event?

Do not dream though, all the challenges will NOT be that easy.

Go Mercantiles. I'm sure you can do this pretty easily."

Example: Jello.

Tip 1: Think of what compose our game Mercantiles! Gamemodes, classes...
Tip 2: Do you really need another tip? I don't think so! Go, Mercantiles!

*Note: New rule changes have given you 2 days to complete this challenge instead of 1!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also lol hippie
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:14:37 am by Sparky »

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 10:04:40 am »

DAILY CHALLENGE #23: "Lucky 23

Lose a game with the top three players on your team having 23 points each.
Full Commission condition: Have all the players live in the same continent and have a your team have a higher collective score than the winning team.

"Greetings, Mercantiles. This is the ultimate test of teamwork, and a totally fair, skill-based challenge. We believe that the key to defeating Mr. Hale is the number 23, so we need you to get as many 23s as possible."

Example:
(click to show/hide)

Tip 1: If you are struggling to get enough points try playing medic or on maps that stalemate easily like dkoth_atalia.
Tip 2: Make sure that you can prove the location of the players on your team, or it wont count!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:28:41 pm by Derpduck [LORD] »

21Dan

• europe most feminine
  • You merely adopted the imbalance..
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 11:51:01 am »

THREAD CHALLENGE #12:"Extra daily

Nevermind the thread challenge and do this in-game challenge: As a healer assist an infiltrator killing five opponents in one life.

"Mercantiles, I'm sorry there is no threat challenge this time, an imposter stole all our files with the thread challenges, I'm gonna hire an infiltrator to get them back, you're gonna keep him alive and help him kill as many opponents as possible.

Get to work fellow mercantiles!"

Example:
(click to show/hide)

Tip 1: Use your uber, you have a higher chance if you and the infiltrator are invincible.
Tip 2: Make sure your friendly infiltrator knows you're the healer of cause.
Tip 3: Eat pussy, I mean, don't be like, "hey, this is disgusting", just do it.

*Note: New rule changes have given you 2 days to complete this challenge instead of 1!! Help our cause, help the infiltrator, don't disappoint me!!

If a mod doesn't break at least one of his own rules then he's generally a fag.

Alma Elma

• BEWARE, I'M ON MY PERIOD
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • Steam Community Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 11:56:49 am »

THREAD CHALLENGE #420: "FUNNY MEMES

Create a funny meme cat about gg2!!

"Throughout history, a successful memer was not only skilled with 4chan, but also a master of the Reddit. Do not give me that look, memers, memeing is not for wimps and nancies. Memes sing of the glory of funny cat pictures and the joys of no gf. The 9Gagers were renowned for their rage comics as well as their nyan cat. Come now, do you honestly mean to tell me that you are more skilled than an entire civilization of 9gagers? If it was good enough for the 9gaggers, it is good enough for you. More importantly, 12 year old girls eat this stuff up. Start memeing!"

Example:
(click to show/hide)

Tip 1: Use memegen for funny pictures of cats.

I've got the Joy, the Joy deep in my heart. Joy, Joy, Joy.
Do you?

Heenok

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 01:25:24 pm »

THREAD CHALLENGE #500: "Freedom

Delete your account

"Mercantiles, gg2 sucks so please let it rip"

Example:

Tip 1: don't be afraid.
Tip 2: do it.

*Note: New rule changes have given you 1 days to complete this challenge instead of 2!! Blaze it!!

Dumbledank

• Lucky Member
  • Master of Ganjuration
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 03:31:28 pm »

THREAD CHALLENGE #69: "SSX Flicky

Beat dj_flicky without dying once.
Full Commission condition: Beat dj_flicky without dying once and do not complain about how difficult or stupid the challenge is.
"Mercantiles it is important to keep your explosive jumping skills in tip top shape and as such I expect you to train your hardest to complete our special bird themed training course. I understand that some of you are complete morons and cannot do anything that requires even an ounce of skill without complaining about the Raybann challenges claiming they are too difficult or stupid in an attempt to hide your insecurity about being a terrible gg2 player but to complete today's challenge you must prove that you are not a weak and pathetic loser so go and practice your jumping skills!"

If you are struggling to complete the challenge, refer to this video for assistance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMRhcrcs5YQ

Example:
(click to show/hide)

Tip 1: Use the savepos plugin if you are a scrub.
Tip 2: Crudely edit a screenshot to make it look like you beat the map!

t~

• Seasoned Member
  • BOUTTA GET BANNED BY INTEL 5/1/2016
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 03:36:12 pm »

DAILY CHALLENGE #420: "Photo Album

Post a screenshot from in game.
Full Commision: Post two screenshots from in game.

"Mercantiles, I say we take a break from obliterating Mr. Sale's forces and share our war photos. It's the weekend and I'm too tired to actually make a..... legitimate..... thread...... challenge."

Example:
(click to show/hide)

Tip 1:Use F9 to take a screenshot.

^_^

ILF

• lurking for years
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 05:39:23 pm »

DAILY CHALLENGE #42: "Limbo

With 1 HP left, win the round by capturing the intelligence.
Full Commission condition: Have a live enemy in the same room.

"We have recently learned that new research states you cannot fully appreciate and utilize something if you do not experience its opposite. Today, Mercantiles, you are going to test this idea yourselves. You are to maximize your efficiency by experiencing death.

Our scientists would like to see you on the very verge of death, and then successfully completing your duty. Good luck, we are sure we will gain invaluable data through your efforts."

Example:
(click to show/hide)

Tip 1: Explosive classes can manage their health better than other classes.
Tip 2: Medics might be detrimental to your cause.

[FR]YB

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
  • There are 11 people playing holy sh
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 07:43:48 pm »

DAILY CHALLENGE #73: "I have keyboard lag

Take a screenshot of a chat log in which a player complains about his playing conditions (lag, mouse...).
Full Commission condition: In the same screenshot, two or more players complain about two different factors

"Mercantiles, you may or may not know that among Mr. Sale's mercenaries exist a relatively high number of European members, also known as 'Europoors'. These Europoors are known to be extremely complainant about everything regarding their fighting equipment. It is not unusual to see one of them cursing about 'lag'.

Today, you will show to Sale's troops that here at Bann. Co, we take care of our mercantiles by giving them better warfare structures. Make fun of your enemy's low-budget installations and force them to admit that their equipment is outdated by ours. As soon as the Europoor seeks an excuse as to why they are so inefficient, you know you won the fight -- and earned your salary.

We seek to show to Mr. Sale today that Bann Co. is also better in terms of modernity. We have the latest technologies. We control the fastest installations. We handle the smoothest weapons. Their knowledge is old, rusty and outdated. BANN CO. IS THE FUTURE!"

Example:
(click to show/hide)

Tip 1: Join EU combat parties, as they naturally attract Europoors.
Tip 2: Do not hesitate to taunt your enemy to make them react more easily!
Tip 3: Use chat at your advantage: ask your enemy why their reaction time is so slow, or if anyone feels lag for instance.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:53:24 pm by [FR]YB »

cabalier

• Mega-Weeaboo Extraordinaire
  • water
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 07:52:38 pm »

THREAD CHALLENGE #13: "These Titles Never Make Sense

Figure out the Raybanns scoring mechanism

"Mercantiles, no one actually reads these blurbs, so I'm pretty sure I can say whatever I want in them and get away with it. Homosexuals don't deserve voting rights. Ducks are purple. I still haven't watched The Godfather. One time I broke into Haxton Sale's house so I could watch him masturbate.

Figure out how my scoring system works. I'm actually not too sure how it works myself so I'll pretty much just choose the best system to win, steal it, and then say I was using it all along."

Example: cabalier gets 100 points and everyone else gets zero

Tip 1: Seduce Hanako, maybe he'll tell you.
Tip 2: Seduce Billy, maybe he'll tell you.
Tip 3: Seduce ZaSpai, maybe he'll tell you.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 38 queries.