March 01, 2021, 07:26:06 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Video]-[Gray-[Gang Garrison 2: Meet the Healer(READ DESCRIPTION)]  (Read 3366 times)

Gray

UPDATE: I had some comments on this video about not liking it that much and that is OK if you guys did not like it but it makes me a little annoyed when people start to saying that my video is horrible but it did take a lot of work. And yes I did rush this video because I was scared to a deadline plus I really wanted to work on this for aside more projects. People NEED to also read the descriptions about the mes-sups in this video also I did notice there were a few more but I just mentioned the huge ones. Sorry for anyone who did not like this video but I did feel proud for making this and it was lots of fun. No hard feelings for anyone and yes I know that sounds a bit corny but whatever. Keep creating people and peace out! :z5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9KWRYnVIs#ws

His all-purpose healing gun can
both heal a teammate from afar
and rain syringes on foes!

Hit Points: 120
Weapon: Needlegun
Special abilities:

. Healing - Heal a teammate with a beam by holding the Left Click!
     . Superburst - Charge your Superburst then Right-Click while holding
       Left-Click to make a team-mate invincible and get infinite ammo!
     . Needlegun - Hold right click to shoot a gun of your own!
       Passive Regeneration - You recover health slowly over time!

Go here to get Gang Garrison 2 for FREE! http://ganggarrison.com/

Copyright:

This is actually not by Faucet and it is by me if you where wondering about the Meet the Healer cover. Just trying to make it realistic.

I do not own the whole soundtrack or all the sounds in this video and it most goes to Faucet(Gang Garrison  2)but the other sounds were that were not created by Faucet(Gang Garrison 2) were just sounds made in a sound maker. I posted this just so i don't use copyright infringement.

Original end cover goes to jtfunkymojo and here is his you tube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jtfunkymojo?feature=watch

Gang Garrison 2 ending logo cover goes to Faucet(Gang Garrison 2)

Some Gang Garrison 2 sprites goes to Faucet(Gang Garrison 2)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the beginning and end of the video being slow and music overwriting, I could not fix it when it was done.

Probably one of the best Gang Garrison 2 pieces I have ever created

This was a very challenging video to make by the way, but i accomplished it:)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 01:11:24 pm by Gray »

Shade

Re: [Video]-[Gray-[Gang Garrison 2: Meet the Healer(READ DESCRIPTION)]
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 12:54:59 am »

Nice!  :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1: :c1:

ZaSpai

• Ray Bann's Minion
  • "Eeh?! We're just allies!"
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 06:08:14 am »

Distorted window sizes are a bit odd at parts

There's a bit of a stylistic clash with the doves etc (I attribute it to unneeded black outlining)

It's pretty good otherwise, even being a downgraded Meet the Medic :P
Right behind you when you most expect it | classicwell master race

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
  • :%)
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 07:05:14 am »

would be really good if it wasnt slideshow on ms movie maker
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:05:29 am by prime »
give usa host next time n put prime on other team so i can fuk on this nigga for tlaking shit
plz ban all european ips so we can keep gg2 clean

cabalier

• Mega-Weeaboo Extraordinaire
  • water
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 11:20:03 am »

it's clear that a lot of effort went into this, and many of the scenes do look really good
great work :c1:

Conan

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
  • (λ*2) = 42
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 11:27:22 am »

yep, lots of effort. It would probably be a good idea to clean up that audio and screen distortions.

Sir Loot-A-Lot

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 01:03:06 pm »

Nice!!!!!!!!! Give this man Haxxy now!!!!!
 :c1: :woot: :c1:

Conan

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
  • (λ*2) = 42
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 06:57:28 pm »

if you want screencast programs there's a couple out there free that you can use.
GifCam is good for short segments of video, but it only saves in AVI format (aside from GIF, which should not be used for video). You can also use other programs like Jing or Wink or Screencast-O-Matic. Just note that some force watermarks onto the video, and none of them will cover audio for you. You can easily remedy that though by using some basic (or advanced) video editing software to replace the audio.

I'm probably going to do a video (on top of pixel art if I have time) as an entry; I'll be using Gifcam and Adobe Premiere. Just to even the playing field here.

EDIT: If you want other programs, do a google search on "free screencast programs." There's more than a few. http://mashable.com/2008/02/21/screencasting-video-tutorials/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:59:35 pm by Conan »

Sir Loot-A-Lot

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 03:24:02 am »

Hey man, I have seen your YT channel. You have do many cool stuff on your channel. I like it. Keep creating!

Drunken Steve

• -
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 05:30:35 am »

I am a few days late, but I MUST say this.
This video is HORRENDOUS.
How do you think this submission will win if this took MINIMAL effort?
MINIMAL! So minimal, in fact, that the very TEXT of it was ripped off of the official video. Why would you do that?!

Pros - What?

Cons - I will take my time to fully explain EACH and EVERY con I have found in this video. (apart from the intro)
0:04 - 0:07 : What are those noises? Can someone explain to me what they are?
0:08 - 0:20 : WHY, WHY WOULD YOU USE THE MAIN GANG GARRISON 2 THEME FOR THIS? It's so unfitting!
    I must say. You did a HORRIBLE job at resizing sprites. Let me give you hints next time, OK?
    You must scale them at a fixed ratio. Otherwise, they looked super squished.
    When you resize, do. Not. Make. The. Sprite. BLURRY HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And not only that, the screen's resizing! Did Merasmus come in and use a spell on the background to start shape-shifting?

The animation is GOD AWFUL!!! This shouldn't be a 3 year old who stole their mom's camera making a stop motion with lego! You are making a professional  video for an attempt to get a prized item!
0:20 - 0:22 : WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOULD YOU USE THE ENDING OF THE MAIN THEME? DID SCOUT WIN AN AWARD FOR BEING FEATURED IN A TERRIBLE VIDEO?
0:22 - 0:23 : I heard 2 music clips! YOU DON'T DO THIS IN A P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L VIDEO!
0:27 and beyond: Subtitles. That could actually be THE only pro. Except you copied the entire video's plot. So no pros for you.
0:35 : What am I looking at?
0:36 : If I had a penny for every time I saw a blurry or squished pic, the Earth would collapse on its own self.
0:37 - 0:39 : THE BACKGROUND MOVES! IT'S MAGIC!
0:52 - 0:54 : (NOTE HOW I SKIPPED A LOT OF TIME! I'M TRYING TO MAKE THIS FAST!) Archimedes looks like a duck. Quack.
1:02 : You can't skip music like that it's annoying to ears
1:04 - 1:05 : BIG NEWS EVERYONE, WHEN A HEART EXPLODES, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE SQUISHES ON ITSELF!
At this point, I couldn't take the torture anymore. I had to skip. This video is BEYOND awful.
3:11 : O.o Did the soldier diet? I think he weighs -50 lbs at this point.
3:12 : WHAT ARE THOSE SOLDIERS DOING THAT CLOSE TO A SNIPER AND NOT FUCKING SHOOTING HIM! YOUR LOGIC DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, GRAY

Let's take a look at this. The Heavy is right there...alongside 10 soldiers. If they ALL held m1, the Heavy would NOT stand a chance, and this video would not even have been made! I think that would be the better alternative!

You know what? I think this video gave me cancer. I'm not lying about it.
Make a better video.

KnotSoup

• Lucky Member
  • i haven't been here since god knows when
    • oh fuck me
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 06:08:54 am »

Woah Steve, calm down buddy.

Lol u got rekt u bitsh, imma fuk ur momma iyn heyr possey lyk a pakin buss bitsh! i duntl pakin kair bitsh sok mai pootispowpow dicksh bitsh! imma quickscooupee yer bluuddy assh ya moda fuka! wat u gonna say nao bstch FUCK YOU!

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 07:42:25 am »

Woah Steve, calm down buddy.
besides the minimal effort and cancer part he's not wrong
give usa host next time n put prime on other team so i can fuk on this nigga for tlaking shit

notarctic

• just arctic, what gives?
  • 👎👀 bad aim ba̷̶ ԁ aIm 👎 thats❌ some bad 👎👎aim
    • arcticland
[1:37:51 PM] Derpduck: arctic u need to quote ppl that make shit posts in case they edit them
[4:20:15 PM] Rubeus Hashgrid: i cant discover anything fuck you imageshack

BassMakesPaste

• Tweaking his nipples.
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 06:10:21 pm »

Guys, chill the fuck out. I don't care if you think it's bad--I actually think it's sort of cute. Gray's definetly not a professional movie maker or pixel artist, so yeah. It's sort of ugly. But he's on the right track and he's gotten further than anyone else has.

Seriously. If you think it's THAT bad, make a new video of meet the healer and beat his. Nothing is stopping you.
<ThouBot> Thou neighboreth finds nay m'rcy in thou eaye. Thou common-kissing nut-hook.
<BassMakesPaste> nut-hook
<BassMakesPaste> thoubot, what is a nut-hook
<ThouBot> Thou'seth face..
<MrRatermat> OH BURN

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 06:11:14 pm »

I am a few days late, but I MUST say this.
This video is HORRENDOUS.
How do you think this submission will win if this took MINIMAL effort?
MINIMAL! So minimal, in fact, that the very TEXT of it was ripped off of the official video. Why would you do that?!

Pros - What?

Cons - I will take my time to fully explain EACH and EVERY con I have found in this video. (apart from the intro)
0:04 - 0:07 : What are those noises? Can someone explain to me what they are?
0:08 - 0:20 : WHY, WHY WOULD YOU USE THE MAIN GANG GARRISON 2 THEME FOR THIS? It's so unfitting!
    I must say. You did a HORRIBLE job at resizing sprites. Let me give you hints next time, OK?
    You must scale them at a fixed ratio. Otherwise, they looked super squished.
    When you resize, do. Not. Make. The. Sprite. BLURRY HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And not only that, the screen's resizing! Did Merasmus come in and use a spell on the background to start shape-shifting?

The animation is GOD AWFUL!!! This shouldn't be a 3 year old who stole their mom's camera making a stop motion with lego! You are making a professional  video for an attempt to get a prized item!
0:20 - 0:22 : WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOULD YOU USE THE ENDING OF THE MAIN THEME? DID SCOUT WIN AN AWARD FOR BEING FEATURED IN A TERRIBLE VIDEO?
0:22 - 0:23 : I heard 2 music clips! YOU DON'T DO THIS IN A P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L VIDEO!
0:27 and beyond: Subtitles. That could actually be THE only pro. Except you copied the entire video's plot. So no pros for you.
0:35 : What am I looking at?
0:36 : If I had a penny for every time I saw a blurry or squished pic, the Earth would collapse on its own self.
0:37 - 0:39 : THE BACKGROUND MOVES! IT'S MAGIC!
0:52 - 0:54 : (NOTE HOW I SKIPPED A LOT OF TIME! I'M TRYING TO MAKE THIS FAST!) Archimedes looks like a duck. Quack.
1:02 : You can't skip music like that it's annoying to ears
1:04 - 1:05 : BIG NEWS EVERYONE, WHEN A HEART EXPLODES, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE SQUISHES ON ITSELF!
At this point, I couldn't take the torture anymore. I had to skip. This video is BEYOND awful.
3:11 : O.o Did the soldier diet? I think he weighs -50 lbs at this point.
3:12 : WHAT ARE THOSE SOLDIERS DOING THAT CLOSE TO A SNIPER AND NOT FUCKING SHOOTING HIM! YOUR LOGIC DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, GRAY

Let's take a look at this. The Heavy is right there...alongside 10 soldiers. If they ALL held m1, the Heavy would NOT stand a chance, and this video would not even have been made! I think that would be the better alternative!

You know what? I think this video gave me cancer. I'm not lying about it.
Make a better video.

Calm down, i'm sorry you did not like it ok but don't need to be a complete jerk about it I mean really? I have been working on this a lot and it is AND I MEAN HARD to do a layer by layer and frame by FRAME video so yea. ye maybe not the best but seriously also when the soldiers were running towards the heavy the engineer and sniper were behind a rock as in meet the medic but since yunno 2D I DID IT THAT WAY. Also when the soldiers were close to heavy it could not fix once done ok i'm sorry you didn't like it :z3: as least give pointers other than being a criticizer. Yea maybe I did rush because I was scared that I would not get it done in time. The beginning sounds were nature birds sounds but hard because well yunno chiptune sounds DID YOU EVEN WATCH MEET THE MEDIC???. That zooming in part as well you said looked bad was the medics room-_-. I will always keep making stuff and nothing will stop me.

This is personal people so don't get mad at me and yes I know i did not use the private messaging but is what it is.

Sorry for me being kind of mean but just that message you posted was just... Awful =/
he did some truth or dare shit and the dare was to type this mean message
he's sorry for getting you all pissed
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 37 queries.