January 23, 2021, 05:53:31 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FAQ - Read before posting [updated 17.07]  (Read 3930 times)

t~

• Seasoned Member
  • BOUTTA GET BANNED BY INTEL 5/1/2016
Re: FAQ - Read before posting [updated 17.07]
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 08:42:16 pm »

Another question: can a screenie have more than 2 people's cooperation? It seems reasonable for screenies for to but the rules state that only mods can.
^_^

Haxton Sale

• The only true
  • HAXTON SAAAAAAAAAAALE!
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 02:58:24 pm »

Another question: can a screenie have more than 2 people's cooperation? It seems reasonable for screenies for to but the rules state that only mods can.
Now that you mention it, yeah, that's a valid concern, and one of the entries does, in fact, have more people cooperating.
As much as I don't want to, I'm gonna have to say no and go do something about that one.

In the guides (writing) category, could I make a thread and have several posts to separate each sub-topic of my guide, as long as it's related to its entry?
Sure, but reserve them at the beginning so there's no other replies between them.
Though I think one-post guides, even if long, are more clear to read. Just a suggestion.
THIS POST GOT SIGNED BY

TailPipe

• Hop, Shock and Roll
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 03:07:00 pm »

In the guides (writing) category, could I make a thread and have several posts to separate each sub-topic of my guide, as long as it's related to its entry?
Sure, but reserve them at the beginning so there's no other replies between them.
Though I think one-post guides, even if long, are more clear to read. Just a suggestion.
I was once creating a guide last year, but that 50,000 character limit notification appeared. So I thought about having each topic to have its own post, therefore leading to this question.

Haxton Sale

• The only true
  • HAXTON SAAAAAAAAAAALE!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 03:34:53 pm »

I was once creating a guide last year, but that 50,000 character limit notification appeared. So I thought about having each topic to have its own post, therefore leading to this question.
Ooh. Didn't even know about that.
In this case, sure, no problem.
THIS POST GOT SIGNED BY

Twelve

• get good, get lmaobox
    • http://gifmansion.com/2977/rainbowfrog
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 09:56:56 pm »

am i allowed too use older versions of gg2 or mods thats dead or old?
i want too use randomizer mod for my screenshot entry (i have the screenshot but im just making sure its alright)

Haxton Sale

• The only true
  • HAXTON SAAAAAAAAAAALE!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 06:08:40 am »

Yes, do go ahead.
If it's old version of vanilla gg2, it's prefectly alright. If it's a mod, you could mention that in the op.
THIS POST GOT SIGNED BY
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 36 queries.