February 27, 2020, 05:24:22 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.
Chat with us online! (or @irc.esper.net/#gg2)
Come Mumble with us!

Poll

lolololo

how do i remove dis shit
- 0 (0%)
z9
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 29, 2013, 08:03:25 am

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [EU] andreyyy's  (Read 5586 times)

Sparky

• Seasoned Member
  • ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Re: [EU] andreyyy's
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2014, 01:46:22 pm »

Not being able to cap is stupid, matches can drag on stupidly long because of a hiding spy until it reaches the two minute mark. It doesn't do anything to improve the gamemode.
in that case it sucks, but when there are only 3 players left on each team, like :x11: :x16: :x14: in each team, if someone caps, it sucks(real fights ftw :wuv:), so I love this plugin in that case. This plugin should only allows players to cap if only spies are left :angel:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 01:47:29 pm by Sparky »

andreyyy

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2014, 04:26:43 pm »

Yeah but since the update it almost doesnt matter, when you are not on the cp you have already lost
lets say you were the last player vs 3 other players and you killed 2 of them, but the third one was spy and capped right in front of you because you just weren't able reach the cp
that would be stupid

Derpduck

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2014, 05:07:57 pm »

If you're referring to the arena error there is a fix for that, which will be in vanilla soon and is in the new version of DSM. Kind of a bad solution to a stupid problem.

[FR]YB

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
  • There are 11 people playing holy sh
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2014, 10:21:21 am »

Not being able to cap is stupid, matches can drag on stupidly long because of a hiding spy until it reaches the two minute mark. It doesn't do anything to improve the gamemode.
in that case it sucks, but when there are only 3 players left on each team, like :x11: :x16: :x14: in each team, if someone caps, it sucks(real fights ftw :wuv:), so I love this plugin in that case. This plugin should only allows players to cap if only spies are left :angel:

Didn't I make a plugin for that a few months ago? For 2.6.3 if I recall correctly

Yeah, here. I don't know if it's still working, though. Try asking skeletonwitch, in case he's still got it. Otherwise, well, I'll have to update it :z5:

andreyyy

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2014, 11:13:01 am »

Didn't I make a plugin for that a few months ago? For 2.6.3 if I recall correctly

Yeah, here. I don't know if it's still working, though. Try asking skeletonwitch, in case he's still got it. Otherwise, well, I'll have to update it :z5:
I'll test it

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
  • :%)
Re: [EU] andreyyy's offline
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2014, 08:50:02 pm »

give usa host next time n put prime on other team so i can fuk on this nigga for tlaking shit
plz ban all european ips so we can keep gg2 clean
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 40 queries.