May 07, 2021, 09:18:54 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: General lottery discussion  (Read 6031 times)

2D

Re: General lottery discussion
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 06:58:53 pm »

So what if my first and only post is to sign up for the lottery, I end up winning, and abandon the game within the week because I never had much interest to begin with. I mean, I know this is supposed to be open for everyone, but I'm not so keen on somebody just taking a free haxxy and leaving. What happens if this situation arises?
Idea:
Everyone with one 'fourm star' is entered once.
Everyone with two is entered twice
Everyone with three three times.
But not any further.

t~

• Seasoned Member
  • BOUTTA GET BANNED BY INTEL 5/1/2016
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 07:43:23 pm »

So what if my first and only post is to sign up for the lottery, I end up winning, and abandon the game within the week because I never had much interest to begin with. I mean, I know this is supposed to be open for everyone, but I'm not so keen on somebody just taking a free haxxy and leaving. What happens if this situation arises?
Idea:
But not any further.

Lol you have three huh huh huh
^_^

sy

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
  • sup
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 10:23:30 pm »

Idea:
But not any further.
and so on
I second

Wiggles

• Lucky Member
  • nothing he bloops he really bleeps
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 03:21:15 pm »

Idea:
But not any further.
and so on
I second
sy's suggestion is good

also accounts that haven't posted/been very active since their initial post on the lottery should be taken out

honestly I don't know why we're making such a big deal about this, it's not like any of us are gonna win, nor does the removal of 1/~30 players have very serious implications for us  :drool:

[19:31] <prime> kawaii desu~~~~~ [19:31] <prime> sugoiii~~
and you say i am a nigga

2D

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 05:37:23 pm »

Idea:
But not any further.
and so on
I second
sy's suggestion is good

also accounts that haven't posted/been very active since their initial post on the lottery should be taken out

honestly I don't know why we're making such a big deal about this, it's not like any of us are gonna win, nor does the removal of 1/~30 players have very serious implications for us  :drool:

my idea  :cry:

BassMakesPaste

• Tweaking his nipples.
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 05:57:19 pm »

I disagree with your idea. Many people choose not to post. It doesn't devalue them as community members. In fact, I find that the best members are those that don't post often, but actually put time and effort into what they do post.

Quality over quantity and whatnot. In reality, I could just go post "lol you make a good point" in every thread on here with a current discussion and get up to four stars. Anyone could. But we shouldn't encourage that sort of behavior.
<ThouBot> Thou neighboreth finds nay m'rcy in thou eaye. Thou common-kissing nut-hook.
<BassMakesPaste> nut-hook
<BassMakesPaste> thoubot, what is a nut-hook
<ThouBot> Thou'seth face..
<MrRatermat> OH BURN

2D

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 06:13:59 pm »

I disagree with your idea. Many people choose not to post. It doesn't devalue them as community members. In fact, I find that the best members are those that don't post often, but actually put time and effort into what they do post.

Quality over quantity and whatnot. In reality, I could just go post "lol you make a good point" in every thread on here with a current discussion and get up to four stars. Anyone could. But we shouldn't encourage that sort of behavior.

Point.
I'm just trying to figure out a way where
So what if my first and only post is to sign up for the lottery, I end up winning, and abandon the game within the week because I never had much interest to begin with. I mean, I know this is supposed to be open for everyone, but I'm not so keen on somebody just taking a free haxxy and leaving.

BassMakesPaste

• Tweaking his nipples.
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 07:11:15 pm »

So what if my first and only post is to sign up for the lottery, I end up winning, and abandon the game within the week because I never had much interest to begin with. I mean, I know this is supposed to be open for everyone, but I'm not so keen on somebody just taking a free haxxy and leaving.
Random is random. If you don't like it, enter something good and actually win one.
<ThouBot> Thou neighboreth finds nay m'rcy in thou eaye. Thou common-kissing nut-hook.
<MrRatermat> OH BURN

Intel Guard

• GG2 Commentator
  • Retired Goja Warrior
  • the s*x number
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 08:23:29 pm »

Random is random. If you don't like it, enter something good and actually win one.
lol you make a good point
I've been listening to a bit of Green Day recently (past 2 months actually). Really raises the level of "fuckethesystem" in me.  :z5:
"god is dead."♫♫♫

notarctic

• just arctic, what gives?
  • 👎👀 bad aim ba̷̶ ԁ aIm 👎 thats❌ some bad 👎👎aim
    • arcticland
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 06:50:40 am »

question, why are you all proposing ways to remove others from the lottery. if someone wins then their code gets sent to their pm box. whether they decide to stick that code into the ini to utilize the haxxy prize is their decision. just because they dont use it or arent active dosnt mean its free to take
[1:37:51 PM] Derpduck: arctic u need to quote ppl that make shit posts in case they edit them
[4:20:15 PM] Rubeus Hashgrid: i cant discover anything fuck you imageshack

Haxton Sale

• The only true
  • HAXTON SAAAAAAAAAAALE!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2013, 06:40:14 pm »

question, why are you all proposing ways to remove others from the lottery. if someone wins then their code gets sent to their pm box. whether they decide to stick that code into the ini to utilize the haxxy prize is their decision. just because they dont use it or arent active dosnt mean its free to take
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:40:47 pm by Haxton Sale »
THIS POST GOT SIGNED BY

2D

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2013, 06:50:02 pm »

Was a small suggestion.  :cry:

BassMakesPaste

• Tweaking his nipples.
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2013, 03:29:22 am »

I've played the game maybe twice since I won the Haxxy last year.
<MrRatermat> OH BURN

notarctic

• just arctic, what gives?
  • 👎👀 bad aim ba̷̶ ԁ aIm 👎 thats❌ some bad 👎👎aim
    • arcticland
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2013, 04:15:53 pm »

Was a small suggestion.  :cry:
well it lowers the chances of new forumers to win and gives older forumers an unfair advantage. this should be fair game to anyone that enters.
[1:37:51 PM] Derpduck: arctic u need to quote ppl that make shit posts in case they edit them
[4:20:15 PM] Rubeus Hashgrid: i cant discover anything fuck you imageshack

Wiggles

• Lucky Member
  • nothing he bloops he really bleeps
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 12:37:46 am »

uh why not just pm the winner and if he doesn't respond within 24 hours redraw

[19:31] <prime> kawaii desu~~~~~ [19:31] <prime> sugoiii~~
and you say i am a nigga
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 37 queries.