August 02, 2021, 03:35:23 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147]

Author Topic: ^DOS^ Dance \(^0^)/ DROWN OUT in a SEWER and Die!!  (Read 163910 times)

Intel Guard

• GG2 Commentator
  • Retired Goja Warrior
  • the s*x number
Re: ^DOS^ Dance \(^0^)/ DROWN OUT in a SEWER and Die!!
« Reply #2190 on: November 04, 2014, 07:00:42 pm »

holy shit that tablecat is awful.
I've been listening to a bit of Green Day recently (past 2 months actually). Really raises the level of "fuckethesystem" in me.  :z5:
"god is dead."♫♫♫

.prime

• "lLaRtT"
  • :%)
« Reply #2191 on: November 04, 2014, 08:05:54 pm »

yall niggas is trash, better call captain planet
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 07:02:40 am by prime »
give usa host next time n put prime on other team so i can fuk on this nigga for tlaking shit
plz ban all european ips so we can keep gg2 clean

notarctic

• just arctic, what gives?
  • 👎👀 bad aim ba̷̶ ԁ aIm 👎 thats❌ some bad 👎👎aim
    • arcticland
« Reply #2192 on: November 04, 2014, 11:21:13 pm »

lmao get rektddddddddddd
[1:37:51 PM] Derpduck: arctic u need to quote ppl that make shit posts in case they edit them
[4:20:15 PM] Rubeus Hashgrid: i cant discover anything fuck you imageshack

Intel Guard

• GG2 Commentator
  • Retired Goja Warrior
  • the s*x number
« Reply #2193 on: November 04, 2014, 11:26:21 pm »

this will be your third warning not to spam. enjoy a 2 day ban to commemorate dos closing.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:30:36 pm by Intel Guard »
I've been listening to a bit of Green Day recently (past 2 months actually). Really raises the level of "fuckethesystem" in me.  :z5:
"god is dead."♫♫♫

BoltStorm

• Lucky Member
  • <insert memes here>
« Reply #2194 on: November 05, 2014, 01:00:23 am »

oh daaamn intel rekkin face

WOLFRAM Akari

• (the real B.illy)
« Reply #2195 on: November 05, 2014, 06:03:28 am »

I know I didn't play GG2 at all that much, but it's been an awesome ride being part of the best clan ever and learning new things as well. I'll miss this clan and you all!!

^DOS^ FIGHTING~~!! :3

TenBol! :P

• TaeYeonism hurts

B.illy S.O.D.

• LIKE A BOSSUN!! :P
« Reply #2197 on: November 05, 2014, 01:23:48 pm »

CHAPTER 288: THE END

So this is it: we've reached the end of this clan. Just wanna start off by saying it's been TOTALLY EPIC!!! You guys have really been the best, and just to prove it, here's a list of some of our awesome accomplishments!!

SELECTIVE STATS

101 ANNOUNCEMENTS

35 PERSONAL/GENERAL SIGS

26 MEMBERS

21 WARS/SCRIMS/FAILEDWARSCUZTANKBAILED

17 CRAZY EVENTS: MGE/INS/BBAL/GG+/CRAZY STEVE PLUGINS/SMASH BRUHS/60FPS (when it was still a plugin lol)/ RANDOMIZER/VANILLA PRACTICES

(click to show/hide)

12 PERSONAL ITEMS WITH REALLY HILARIOUS DESCRIPTIONS

6 ARTED ^DOS^ ICE CREAM TRUCKS

3 M.U.S.E.'s (1 bombed, but do I look like I care?)

2 stupidly banned members because they were stupid

AND 1 SUPER AWESOME CLAN

TOP 10 RETROSPECTIVE

In terms of favorite memories from ^DOS^, I'm just gonna leave my top 10 favorite ^DOS^ moments here (in order of date). These are the ones that I remember, so I might have missed something totally awesome wayyyy back then (my memory sucks). As for you guys, I'm sure you'll find some place to post "My favorite part was when this clan ended and B.illy stopped bugging me every Friday."

1. WIGGLY'S APPLES CRUSHED: Technically on another thread, BUT WHO CARES.

2. THE MOST EPIC TITLE I EVER MADE FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT: IT SAYS IT IN THE TITLE.

3. M.U.S.E. 2: Even though we lost, it was incredibly fun :3

4. Arceus goin o.O: I CAUGHT WHAT HAPPENS ONLY ONCE A MILLENNIUM ON CAMERA :O

5. A TRADING CARD GAME SO WICKED AWESOME IT GOT PULLED: STEAM TRADING CARDS EAT YOUR HEART OUT.

6. Akari #rekkin Intel Guard: Yea. Don't think I actually need to say anything here.

7. THE LOST LEGENDS: Still one of my favorite announcements I ever wrote. THE PAST REVEALED OOOOOHHHH.

8. BEATING [FG]: The one and only win of our 2013 Winter Tourney escapade. . .

9. BANNING DAN: Cruel? WHATEVER, STILL HILARIOUS!

10. BEATING THE 2014 SUMMER ESCAPE TOURNEY: Why is this the only one in 2014?

SPECIAL THANKS

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS CLAN SO COOL, HERE'S SOME SHOUTOUTS:

Drunken Steve: For being the worst vice president ever, BUT ONE OF THE BEST MEMBERS EVER. You practically stayed throughout most of the clan's forum life and made slightly better puns than me. SO KUDOS! Oh, and getting bored, can't thank you enough for being that.

Arceus: For being the normal person you've always been. I mean seriously. It's like talking to a stone. You would probably reply to this with a "That was interesting . . . maybe." WELL SCREW YOU TOO. Anyways, HUGE thanks for serving when you could, and sometimes filling in for our wars :3 Oh, and extra points for  PLAYING SPIRAL KNIGHTS AND HAVING SPIRAL MEETINGS WHEN WE'RE DOING STUFF.

Akari: For being a stupid clone me with half the sHWWAAAG. But seriously, thanks so much for doing 100% of the art cuz I can't photoshop to save my life. Also for collabing alot of stuff IRL behind the scenes. . . cuz you know. . . you're like related to me.  I'm still better at formatting than you are losr.

Thelostshadow: For playing with us a couple of wars and being a pretty cool night shift manager!! Late-nite Pacific fun!!

Tenbol: For being an awesome animu/k-pop buddy and all around scary sniper >.> Also, best mascot. EVER. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERRRR. 2NE1 > SNSD FACT

TailPipe: For being an awesome rocketman for both tournies. Also for backseat moderating when I wasn't around :3c

Orpheon: For condescendingly showing how scientifically you are better than all of us and for subbing as a great medic whenever we needed you.

Conan: For writing the best blurbs OF ALL TIME!! OF ALL TIME!!

Just Something: For being the de-facto heavy throughout the Summer Tourney, somebody great to hang out with, and JUST a SUPERIOR member :3

Wiggles: For playing great when you did, and talking lots of comp strats that got my brain goin. Oh, and sports. Lots of sports.

Boltstorm: For being just fun to hang around with and watch random stuff/play random games. Props for whenever you played for us too!

Prime: For being our last accepted member, and staying with us with what little time you had with us. Also, trashtalking. . . ALOT.

Aralia: For being the sole reason any male members joined our clan. Woot. Also for chatting it up in our thread/steam whenever you felt like it. Oh, and another spiral knights addict. RIGHT HERE.

Schadenfreude/Verran: Yea, if any of you guys didn't figure out Schaden was Verran, you either A) weren't around during his time or  B) are just plain stupid. Pretty obvious from the get-go. I wanna say thanks for being the only member from the original 9 to stick around throughout pretty much the entirety of the clan. You were awesome all the way through.

Jack Dalton: For playing with us in a bunch wars and putting up some serious gameplay!!

Matheo: For uh, giving us one Sleeping Dogs video. ROCK ON MAN!!

Storm Surge: For leaving this clan before it came onto the forums, and being such a tsundere. Still, pretty cool ;3

Rockerchopper: For just serving randomizer servers and having fun for a bit during wars and other events! +1 for doin your job and stayin silent lol.

Justtoopro/Lord of D./Spotty Dragon: For all our members on the other side of the Pacific ocean just wanna say it was fun whenever we talked and stuff! It's pretty hard to make events work when our time zones are outta wack  so I'm sorry if you guys couldn't do much >.> KEEPING #DOSASIA FIRE ALIVE

Mario Bros.: For being our first recruit. . . ya, that's pretty much it.

Real: For serving M.U.S.E.'s  from his Candy Van/Ice Cream Parlour and being around every now and then to play some really fun games.

Sonikdude: For Starting [UPN] [SP] so I could take all your ideas and steal all your members. NOW YOU KNOW THE SECRET FOUNDATION FOR ^DOS^!!!

Its-Mii-Herp-A-Derp: For subbing in for our clan and winning the summer tournament with us! YOU'RE EPIC!!

May Hegehog: For taking our sigs even though you're not even a part of this clan lol.

Friendly J 21Dan: THANKS FOR JOINING MY CLAN UNDER DECEIT AND DISGUISE. SCREW YOU. AND NO, YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR SIG BACK.

Arctic: For being a cool plugin guy for like the first 6 months? Then turning into some stupid, whiny kid for the next 18. Suffice to say, I'm so fed up with your schemes, YOU GET BANNED ON THE LAST DAY!! HAAHHAAHHAA!!! I KNOW IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CUZ THIS CLAN IS DED, BUT I GET THE LAST LAUGH!! I'M ALSO BLOCKING YOU ON STEAM/GG2F. SAYONARA PUNK! HOPE YOU MELT!!! OOOOH!!! THESE PUNSS!!! #YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE!!

THE RETURN OF THE SIGS

Akari has also left you guys some gifts for the final announcement: MOAR SIGS!!!

JS V2:
(click to show/hide)

Prime V3:
(click to show/hide)

TailPipe V2:
(click to show/hide)

General Banner V3:
(click to show/hide)

FINAL WORDS (I know I've said this for the fiftieth time)

For all of you who don't know, I'm also gonna be quitting gg2 clan moderatorship and just gg2 in general. So yea, this will also be my last post on the forum for a while (besides Best Of votes later this year). It's been really fun, and I'm honored to have been this section's moderator for about a year. Major props to Intel Guard for playing bad cop and teaching me how to mod, and Meow for bein a really helpful co-mod. The section is in better hands now with Meow and whoever Sani picks to join him so I'm excited to see where this section goes next!! Good luck to you all!!

As for the clan, I think I've said pretty much everything I wanted to say except:

(click to show/hide)

On the point of Streams/Games on weekends, they are now open to anybody, and if you want details, just friend me or anybody in ^DOS^ really. Do note that I won't be that active tho, so I won't be getting back to you on everything. This is like the most weird blatant advertising on a clan's deathbed ever. . . Anyways, I'm just proud for keeping the clan alive for as long as we have, and doing great stuff with all of you awesome people! I'LL MISS YOU GUYS!!! So to finish this off,

WE'RE THE BEST CLAN EVER AND SCREW EVERYBODY ELSEEEEE!!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME:

C1 ;3c

Spring has arrived again . . . resounding . . . filling the air. . . the merry laughter. . . everybody . . . should just die right now~
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:40:54 pm by B.illy S.O.D. »
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 36 queries.