October 16, 2021, 03:43:08 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Clan List  (Read 14863 times)

B.illy S.O.D.

• LIKE A BOSSUN!! :P
Re: Clan List
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2013, 07:39:18 am »

you can make tchg 1-0
Scratch us up for 0-1  xD
They lost to tchg and it should say 0-1
I played that one thinking it was a scrim. I wish I knew and got better at the game again with my computer, but no use crying over spilt milk.

Well now you can redeem yourself my friend, WIN AGAINST TANKMAN. Yeah I know, you're hopeless :P

21Dan

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2013, 03:23:13 pm »

Hey guys, I took some time to embellish the OP, tell me if you guys like/dislike it and tell me If I made a mistake (I'll add win/lose ration later when I'll have more info on that). Also, mods, If you disagree with this please tell me(I keeped the code for the previous OP).

MAY HEGEHOG

• 2013 Haxxy Award Winner
  • en.seoi.net/yurai/?n=EURO%20FAGGOTS
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2013, 03:26:37 pm »

arent there more than 9 clans
a sha'doe of meyeself, juss hoo am i?? skan horeyezens

u koodif leffed mi hear, seeld insyd te pod . no one wood everr no
te k-aws kuntroll.. my troo eyedenditty, te powerr that izz miii!
we all danse in fiya! trap in this masheen!! donnno how long we waytid, azz te egghed's washing!
we all danse in fiya!! luking thru te skrean! donnno how long we waytid, azz te egghed washes

21Dan

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2013, 04:20:41 pm »

Uh, dude, we had a bunch of useful categories in place you just deleted...
I think aesthetics is better than tons of boring info. When a new player wants to join a clan he looks at the "looks" of the respective clan and not if the clan had won 6 wars. Oh, and it's not finished yet, I'll add more info soon.

B.illy S.O.D.

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2013, 04:27:49 pm »

I do like the idea and all, but yeah I hope the old information doesn't get shafted, it was really useful.

21Dan

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2013, 04:29:45 pm »

I hope the old information doesn't get shafted, it was really useful.
I keeped the code for the previous OP
wtf is "shafted"?  
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 04:37:12 pm by 21Dan »

B.illy S.O.D.

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2013, 04:33:12 pm »

shaft: to treat unfairly or harshly. < from Merriam Webster. Not sure if that is the correct past tense tho so wateva. Also, it's a figure of speech. But you get the idea (i think)

Nova

• Seasoned Member
  • Personal Text
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2013, 04:34:09 pm »

Why not make it a nice table/whatever good-lookish at the top with little info and then underneath more info about specific clans, wars and stuff. People don't get scared instantly and if they found something interesting they can look at the "mo' info"-thing.

21Dan

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2013, 04:37:21 pm »

EDIT: I'll add information tomorrow cuz' it's 00:35 here. Reading these is hurting my eyes. =/

Intel Guard

• GG2 Commentator
  • Retired Goja Warrior
  • the s*x number
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2013, 05:26:00 pm »

As much as it pains me to do so, Uberdeath is totally right and I agree with him. Not only is the information he had up really good for leaders and members, but the new formatting is kinda ugly lol.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:27:10 pm by Intel Guard »
I've been listening to a bit of Green Day recently (past 2 months actually). Really raises the level of "fuckethesystem" in me.  :z5:
"god is dead."♫♫♫

Phantom Brave

• All Hail Classicwell
  • Designer
  • Another one --
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2013, 06:14:46 pm »

rule 1 of moderating gg2f
get your shit together with your fellow section mods

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wareya/
ladies and gentlemen i would like to announce that the fact of the matter is up that the fact of the matter is a fact and it matters

21Dan

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2013, 03:35:47 am »

First of all sorry for the inconvenience.

rule 1 of moderating gg2f, get your shit together with your fellow section mods
Rookie mistake, lesson learned.
..but the new formatting is kinda ugly lol.
How is the new one ugly? It shows nice bits of the clan banner, it shows leaders, number of members etc. , it's centered. I really don't know why you find it ugly.
If this was a place for advertising clans to noobs (which it isn't, it's for recording data about clans for clan members and leaders) it would be better to let clans make their OWN advertisements anyway.
Why not both advertising for new players and recording data? We should help the clans get members.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:36:01 am by 21Dan »

B.illy S.O.D.

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2013, 08:50:49 am »

alright I wanna do this again, mainly cuz I know you guys are REALLLLLLLY gud. Conditions are the same, but uh it'll probably be a LONG time from now since I have like 2 more events lined up, as well as maybe doing another M.U.S.E. So probably late May to June is when we'll do it.

EDIT: Also I'm still confused, even if we reschedule, does this still count as a win?
Alright bless, take your time. And like I said, I take the blame for not showing up, so it's up to you if you want today to count, it's fine with me.

I'll just ask the mods. There has to be some sort of system to this, and if there isn't one we can start figuring it out now with a precedent set by the case B.illy V Dante (not that you are against it. . . just wanted to say that :P).

So yea, Dante didn't show up to the war. Does this count as a legitimate win? Even if it does, if we reschedule, will it still count or does the win transfer over to whoever wins the rescheduled war?

21Dan

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2013, 09:29:42 am »

What kind of a question is that? You guys technically not war. So nothing happend. No one won, no one lost. The win point will be for whoever wins the rescheduled war.

Also: uber, I've sent you a pm with the code for the page. what do you think?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:32:08 am by 21Dan »

t~

• Seasoned Member
  • BOUTTA GET BANNED BY INTEL 5/1/2016
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2013, 07:32:22 pm »

OC and DOS warred today, with OC winning 3-1. Maps were noir, harvest, gully, then harvest again because of a dispute. OC players were t, Dan, RBY, Knyron, Malnutrition, and YD with Just Something as a sub. DOS had Billy, Tenbol, Shady, Trollhax, and someone else (fill me in). Their subs were Matheo and cmb.
^_^
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 36 queries.