May 01, 2024, 04:52:38 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Wondering where all the forums have gone?

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Gang Garrison 2.4.3 - the too tired to write a proper announcement update  (Read 32350 times)

Psychopath

• Developer In Training
  • Stop telling me to do things

Uh, no. If you don't think reading posts is a better method of gauging opinion than a cut and dry poll, I'd reconsider your philosophy as developer
fyi intel guard, he isn't a developer. None of us are technically at least.
look at his title man

its all in the title man
Your title means jack. My title too.

It's what is done that means shit.
Quote from: IRC
(8:01:46 PM) Psychopath: I'm just wondering what the next hot thing to fall on my lap will be
(8:01:57 PM) Lynn1: a girl maybe?
(8:02:01 PM) Psychopath: :o

billymaze

• Veteran Member

Because people are still used to the way the building/destroying worked before. A week or two from now, I'll bet everyone will have adjusted and this won't be an issue anymore.
Said it perfectly. Ultimately, the current system is better.

Nevan

• My Steam

Every time I try to download the ZIP file, the DL interrupts it's self and ends, giving me an incomplete ZIP file. "Unexpected end of archive" error confirms this. Any idea what's going on with this?

Dronery

• 2012 Haxxy Award Winner
  • █Goodbye█

Every time I try to download the ZIP file, the DL interrupts it's self and ends, giving me an incomplete ZIP file. "Unexpected end of archive" error confirms this. Any idea what's going on with this?
Welcome to the forums.

That is pretty weird. Have you tried redownloading your zip program or tried another one?

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็

Nevan

• My Steam

Welcome to the forums.

That is pretty weird. Have you tried redownloading your zip program or tried another one?

Not really sure how that could cause it, since the download never even finishes to begin with. It's either my browser, my connection or the download, and I've never had this problem with any other Download before.

Dronery

• █Goodbye█

Can't be the download because it worked fine last time I checked. Your connection shouldn't be a problem.

What kind of browser are you using?

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กก็็็็็็็&ก็็็็็

Nevan

• My Steam

Can't be the download because it worked fine last time I checked. Your connection shouldn't be a problem.

What kind of browser are you using?

Chrome. I had to open up IE (of all things..) to get the DL to work properly. No interruptions (AND it DL'd faster. Le Gasp)

Edit: This is odd... From what I know should be here, the Map folder and Updater .exe are missing.
Edit2: Scratch the Map folder, it popped up after the first run. Updater is still MIA though.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:44:18 pm by Nevan »

Dronery

• █Goodbye█

Well there you go the problem solved itself.

Make sure to stop by the introduce yourself thread and read the rules:
http://www.ganggarrison.com/forums/index.php?topic=692.0

Nevan

• My Steam

Check my edits in my last post..

Dronery

• █Goodbye█

Check my edits in my last post..
The developers removed the updater when 2.4 came out I think.

Nevan

• My Steam

Ah, ok.

notajf

Yeah, gg2 updater is integrated now.

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist

Didn't need it's own thread and it's not really new but no where else to post this.
Put this in the begin step of the mini gun object because the ammo goes over 200 after reloading.
Code: [Select]
if ammoCount > 200 ammoCount = 200;Not really important but whatever.

Orpheon

• 2011 Haxxy Award Winner
  • Developer

Didn't need it's own thread and it's not really new but no where else to post this.
Put this in the begin step of the mini gun object because the ammo goes over 200 after reloading.
Code: [Select]
if ammoCount > 200 ammoCount = 200;Not really important but whatever.
This is the kind of thing that would really be more useful on Launchpad.

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist

Oh yeah, forgot that existed :P
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 35 queries.