December 06, 2021, 05:06:05 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Team walls occasionally don't work.  (Read 1982 times)

CrazNoDale

Team walls occasionally don't work.
« on: December 08, 2011, 02:13:12 pm »

I have no idea if its a problem with Garrison builder or what, but just posting it here because it has something to do with it. The team walls that go this way ---------- don't work occasionally. Sometimes I want to go down, but I can't it makes it like a regular solid wall and you can't go through it, but on other occasions it works perfectly. What is this?

I_am_awesome

Re: Team walls occasionally don't work.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 02:18:34 pm »

What is this?

a bug.

Not related to garrison builder though. GB only tells the map where the stuff is, how stuff works is coded in the actual game.

The problem you mention is especially pretty bad on thundermountain(?) and no one should use those buggy shit doors in halfway decent maps. Well, except if they get fixed. Which they didn't for quite some time already.

CrazNoDale

Re: Team walls occasionally don't work.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 11:49:57 am »

What is this?

a bug.

Not related to garrison builder though. GB only tells the map where the stuff is, how stuff works is coded in the actual game.

The problem you mention is especially pretty bad on thundermountain(?) and no one should use those buggy shit doors in halfway decent maps. Well, except if they get fixed. Which they didn't for quite some time already.
Why does this happen? Oh wait, if you knew it would have been fixed already.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 33 queries.