July 28, 2021, 05:24:37 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265]

Author Topic: [PHS] - Professionals Have Standards// Read the front page news, PHS  (Read 194527 times)

Killah Zillah

• The modding dinosaur and
  • Veteran Beta Tester
  • Really long posts are my best friends!
Re: [PHS] - Professionals Have Standards// Open for Wars
« Reply #3960 on: September 23, 2012, 07:27:13 pm »

I get to almost every match we have, I do my part. But as a clan I don't think so... :z7:

Since you say you can make it (and activity is all that's being asked for), I'll mark you down as a Yes to keeping the clan after the wipe. If I get 4 more yesses, I'll put back up the thread after the wipe.

I understand your feelings Blue, they're very justified given the frustration you've endured here, but Uberdeath's new rules reform has already gotten new clans to pop up. The competitive scene is getting back on its feet as you read this, things are in motion that'll get everyone warring again. New clans means more activity, more activity means more wars to look forward to. Also, I'm not going to change our clan's theme, it's been this theme since the beginning and the name of our clan wouldn't fit on a clan themed after anything other than serious gameplay.

For those of you PHS tuning in late, the post is this:

Every clan is about to get locked and moved to dead clans. I'm absolutely in favor of this decision, it should shock the hell out of the clans section and either take away the rotten clans that don't care whether they're locked or not, or inspire the ones we've already got to be more active.

PHS, I need to know, do YOU still think we can bring this clan back to life? Do YOU, the PHS member reading this post, think that YOU can attend wars and remain active enough? If the past couple attempts to start wars by Blue Warrior are any judge of this, a VAST majority of us simply don't have the time for it anymore. I now have the time, I'm back from my vacation (though still letting Blue handle wars whenever he can), but can the rest of you join me in glorious combat?

I would be absolutely heart broken if our clan died, but if it must, then it must. I would rather PHS go down gracefully than simply hang around doing nothing but taking up space like some kind of limbless zombie. I'll remake the thread ONLY if my fellow PHS think that they can still make it to wars from now on.

We've been given a week to decide. On Saturday, ours and every other clan will be locked and moved to the dead clans section. Should we rise from the ashes like a professional phoenix, or should we use this opportunity to quietly bow out? I've asked Uberdeath to elaborate on what the new rules for activity are, and he has said that we will be allowed 2 months to war before being in danger of having the clan locked.

If we do remake the thread, I'll make some new banners in celebration!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:33:00 pm by [PHS] Killah Zillah »

billymaze

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3961 on: September 23, 2012, 11:13:24 pm »

this clan has been around and has sucked ever since muddy stopped ruling it

Waterfall

• Lucky Member
« Reply #3962 on: September 23, 2012, 11:22:49 pm »

Didn't Beasta found it?
YOUはSHOCK

Intel Guard

• GG2 Commentator
  • Retired Goja Warrior
  • the s*x number
« Reply #3963 on: September 23, 2012, 11:26:16 pm »

neal was one of phs' most formidable members

wait
I've been listening to a bit of Green Day recently (past 2 months actually). Really raises the level of "fuckethesystem" in me.  :z5:
"god is dead."♫♫♫

billymaze

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3964 on: September 23, 2012, 11:53:03 pm »

iunno, I don't think I was around then, but I know muddy ruled before quesy

Killah Zillah

• The modding dinosaur and
  • Veteran Beta Tester
  • Really long posts are my best friends!
« Reply #3965 on: September 24, 2012, 08:53:31 am »

iunno, I don't think I was around then, but I know muddy ruled before quesy

I don't know who quesy is (is that some weird way of saying KZ?), but Muddy was our leader almost two years ago. He disappeared for those two years without as a word, I took up leadership out of pure necessity last November after being asked by three different members to do so. I only warred under his leadership once before he flat out vanished. He's never explained why he left, even on the rare times that he's appeared here again.

Maybe Muddy was a better leader than me, I'm not blind to the fact that things were better before he left, but things were even worse back when we had NO leader! We weren't even able to recieve new members, we weren't even able to war. Nobody had the ability to update the front page and we had always left organizing in the hands of the leader. Nobody knew if Muddy would ever return, so we were afraid we'd be unjustyly taking the clan from him. We sat and waited for the entirity of 2011 before finally choosing a leader amongst ourselves in a confused panic. Any good leader would have at the very least chosen someone to do the clan leader duties in his place if they were going to be retiring. I'm not saying he was a bad leader or that it's entirely his fault, but I AM saying that it was a mistake to abandon us like that and that maybe things would have worked out better if he didn't abandon us and actually chose someone he knew who could do the job as good as he could.

Shadow the Past

• Veteran Member
  • smash 4
Re: [PHS] - Professionals Have Standards// Read the front page news, PHS
« Reply #3966 on: September 24, 2012, 09:20:07 am »

we can't update the front page

the humanity
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265]

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 35 queries.