April 26, 2024, 07:50:34 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Wondering where all the forums have gone?

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Gang Garrison 2.4  (Read 55080 times)

MedO

• Owns this place
Re: Gang Garrison 2.4
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2011, 05:51:53 pm »

I can't connect to the lobby because "no such host is known"
Please make sure you are using verison 2.4, not the beta.
Quote from: Alfred North Whitehead
It is the business of the future to be dangerous; and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its duties.

Quote from: John Carmack
[...] if you have a large enough codebase, any class of error that is syntactically legal probably exists there.

Agent O

« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2011, 07:52:16 pm »

So then do we buff his speed or his ammo?  (Also, welcome to the forums Agent 0, enjoy your stay.)

Thank you Tibbles...

I owe you an apology.  I was frustrated after loosing about eight matches in a row, primarily against a group of five players who were always on the same team, one of whom was running an aimbot sniper (seriously, if their gun swivels to follow a cloaked spy underneath their platform, it's pretty damn obvious).  I suspect i may have been playing against a clan, which would explain their excellent coordination and teamwork, something you don't get in regular pickup games.

I logged back in tonight and played with the "changes" in mind.  I remembered to let go of the firing button after I ran out of ammo.  I stayed closer to my sentries, and re-evaluated where I put them, and I was more mindful of my ammo.  And, you know what?  I snapped right back up the charts.  Yeah, I might not be the best, but I'm pretty damn good.  I play under the handle "Oracle" usually.

As for Heavy: Buffing his total ammo would probably be best, though, i am not a game designer.  and my ideas are purely from a self-interested standpoint.

Tubulatus

• Heroic Member
  • Indeed.
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2011, 09:34:42 pm »

So then do we buff his speed or his ammo?  (Also, welcome to the forums Agent 0, enjoy your stay.)

Thank you Tibbles...

I owe you an apology.
Who, me?  It's nothing if so, but I need to clarify.

Lemonade

• Apprenticecrastinator
  • Seasoned Member
  • BACK FROM THE DEAD (for now)
« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2011, 04:02:50 am »

-snip-
Hm, just a question, did you ever play under the name "Agent X" ?
i already have a pet that follows me around 24/7
it's called  :z4:
you may have seen it

la granja animale

• Heroic Member
  • Hi.
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2011, 05:19:24 am »

umm guys mine wont update?

MedO

• Owns this place
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2011, 06:13:53 am »

umm guys mine wont update?
The beta does not automatically update, this is normal. Just download from the front page.
Quote from: Alfred North Whitehead
It is the business of the future to be dangerous; and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its duties.

Quote from: John Carmack
[...] if you have a large enough codebase, any class of error that is syntactically legal probably exists there.

Dusty

• 2012 Haxxy Award Winner
  • Dust in a box under a table
« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2011, 08:37:31 am »

Hm, 2.4 the unofficial official halloween update?

billymaze

• Veteran Member
« Reply #157 on: October 28, 2011, 07:10:03 pm »

Aww crap now I realize I can't release my halloween map on schedule... Arg, that was one of the only maps that I worked seriously on :z8:

Well maybe I'll have enough time and creativity to finish a thanksgiving map on time
*sigh*

MTK5012

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist
  • if (ping <= 150) jaw.y += 100;
« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2011, 09:03:08 am »

so,what did i missed?

swag bastud

« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2011, 09:03:58 am »

you miss,everything!

Madness9001

• Seasoned Member
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2011, 09:38:17 am »

need to pratice you aiming skills!

Vised Yen Owl

« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2011, 07:14:50 pm »

I'm glad to see the work you "developers" have been putting into this project come to fruition in yet another update!
It's interesting to observe how the administrative team here reacts to situations similar to Wendy's® organizational values. Valuing members and refusing to withhold coding information is an admirable valuable trait.
Just like a member can count on constant updates, open and clear development and care solutions, As a customer who visits a Wendy’s restaurant, you can count on many things: an amiable crew; a bright, relaxed atmosphere; clean tables; and a large assortment of healthy menu choices. The most valuable thing customers can rely on is great-tasting food. They know the hamburgers will be fresh, never frozen; the chili rich and meaty; and the salads crisp and fresh; They expect the Frosty to be cool and creamy; the fries hot and crispy; the chicken tender and flavorful. Our customers know that our ingredients are of the highest quality. It's the thinking behind a devoted following, and Gang Garrison has certainly exemplified it. Congratulations, I love Gang Garrison 2.4 already.

tankman

• Enjoy Coca-Cola® while you browse the Gang Garrison 2 forum.
  • Veteran Beta Tester
  • Visit us at http://twitter.com/CocaColaEgypt
    • Connect with Coca-Cola®.
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2011, 07:18:13 pm »

I'm glad to see the work you "developers" have been putting into this project come to fruition in yet another update!
It's interesting to observe how the administrative team here reacts to situations similar to Wendy's® organizational values. Valuing members and refusing to withhold coding information is an admirable valuable trait.
Just like a member can count on constant updates, open and clear development and care solutions, As a customer who visits a Wendy’s restaurant, you can count on many things: an amiable crew; a bright, relaxed atmosphere; clean tables; and a large assortment of healthy menu choices. The most valuable thing customers can rely on is great-tasting food. They know the hamburgers will be fresh, never frozen; the chili rich and meaty; and the salads crisp and fresh; They expect the Frosty to be cool and creamy; the fries hot and crispy; the chicken tender and flavorful. Our customers know that our ingredients are of the highest quality. It's the thinking behind a devoted following, and Gang Garrison has certainly exemplified it. Congratulations, I love Gang Garrison 2.4 already.
Sweet fuck
My style is

[TacoNinja]

• Seasoned Member
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2011, 07:25:20 pm »

That's some false advertising, but I love listening to this guy talk.

billymaze

• Veteran Member
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2011, 07:28:53 pm »

Is he like some spambot with some advanced AI or something
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 35 queries.