February 25, 2020, 09:42:11 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.
Chat with us online! (or @irc.esper.net/#gg2)
Come Mumble with us!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Bad Games That You Thought Were Good/Good Games That You Thought Were Bad  (Read 8539 times)

Laggy-Eli

I'm not a big fan of Gears of War. I'm sure it's cool and all, but I have better games to play.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:20:15 pm by Crispy »

Meower

• Elder God tier or Fagthulu, the great
  • Community Manager
  • Went fat once, never went back

Oops double post
But what about the N64 version i thought that was good but forgot it tempoarily
Graphically wise it was choppy as fuck. I didn't like the way turbos worked (all with that going back and forth, it just made me dizzy all the time). The multiplayer was fun but god there never were enough people to play it with.
Single player is so goddamn linear. At least CTR had some kind of Hub you could screw around with and do crazy tricks, aside from the extra missions which were just "go to these points" or races against the clock.

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist

I was so dissapounted when i found out that i need to get used to the golden eye aiming and controls for the n64 oh god its just onw of the best games ever i mean fuck just cause two, picmin, halo 1 and 2 or ts3

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist

Dis phone
I just remeberd the borderlands ending *shudders*
It goes like this
oh look the magical amzing thing ive been looking for about 50 hours... Oh hang on a boss (5 seconds later) wow exploding magnum plus my upgraded bird is powerful and the boss is dead oh and the thing i was looking for is gone and i get  supposedly a large amount of money (a 100th of my current money) oh look second bitterly dissapointing playthrough damn the rest of the game is good but the ending sucks

SCBG

Super Mario Galaxy is by far one of the worst games I've ever played. The platforming is baby mode and the spin thing is way too exploitable. I dunno why Nintendo thinks that doing 7+ objectives in 1 world is fun, but it's not. The levels get old as shit really fast. Especially when they get lazy and literally recycle a goddamn level, only mirroring it and changing the textures. Also, it is devoid of any replayability, for some reason Nintendo thought that having you play through the exact same game again as Luigi would qualify as replay value.

Laggy-Eli

I was so dissapounted when i found out that i need to get used to the golden eye aiming and controls for the n64 oh god its just onw of the best games ever i mean fuck just cause two, picmin, halo 1 and 2 or ts3
If I read that right, you said "Fuck Just Cause 2, Pikmin, and Halo and Halo 2."
I have one thing to say to you, sir. Fuck you.

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist

Have you even played it?

SCBG

"Fuck Just Cause 2, Pikmin, and Halo and Halo 2."
I see nothing wrong with this

Alma Elma

• BEWARE, I'M ON MY PERIOD
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • Steam Community Profile

Personally I hated Pikmin too. :U

I've got the Joy, the Joy deep in my heart. Joy, Joy, Joy.
Do you?

Meower

• Elder God tier or Fagthulu, the great
  • Community Manager
  • Went fat once, never went back

Super Mario Galaxy is by far one of the worst games I've ever played. The platforming is baby mode and the spin thing is way too exploitable. I dunno why Nintendo thinks that doing 7+ objectives in 1 world is fun, but it's not. The levels get old as shit really fast. Especially when they get lazy and literally recycle a goddamn level, only mirroring it and changing the textures. Also, it is devoid of any replayability, for some reason Nintendo thought that having you play through the exact same game again as Luigi would qualify as replay value.
The only problem is that the environments barely ever change. You think you're exploring planetoids, in reality you're running through a very linear path.
I envisioned a game where you have to do only the exploring bit and veeeery minor platforming. No real enemy, aside from some obstacles, no real goal but simple exploration of very little planets, their physics, their long gone civilizations etc. The kicker is that it's in a huge atmosphere like bubble situated in a black hole (Disclaimer: I know black holes don't work that way but who cares).

Derpduck

• 2011 Haxxy Finalist

I love pikmin

Saltonara

• 2012 Haxxy Award Winner
  • me go bathroom

I love you.

Though I did enjoy Super Mario 64.

AcidLead

• The Flash of the Action
  • Veteran Beta Tester
  • Our hero returns triumphant. Execute him at once.

Kirby's Epic Yarn was a very bad game and it should be ashamed.
fire at cyberdisc
eighty-five percent hit chance
doh, she missed the shot

]LNW[Twitcher/RA/

• Disc Jockey Pride
  • Has the touch; the power
  • Snake Plissken 2016

KEY was the Kirby game that didn't give a fuck.
Granted, Kirby never gave a fuck.
He just gave a suck.

Heipo

Epic Yarn was awful
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 35 queries.