August 08, 2020, 10:32:20 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Poll

put them in the game?

just 1
- 0 (0%)
just 2
- 0 (0%)
both
- 3 (100%)
neither
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: hay look, i posted a topic  (Read 536 times)

timmeh

• Heroic Member
  • NIGGAH, YOU JUST WENT FULL LOPL
hay look, i posted a topic
« on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:09 am »

The first of the ideas might seem a little dumb to some people and might encourage long range bush wookies but hey, I thought it might help for those who are good at it.(i use BFBC2 as a reference to where it is needed because that is the battlefield game I play. PS3 btw.)

1. In BFBC2 as a recon you get a choice of C4, or a mortar strike. Why not add a variable zoom spotting scope that does 4x 12x and 18x (18 seems much, maybe 16?). If you take Sniping a bit more serious than other and have a friend who will use it with you, then you can have him spot your shots and tell you where the bullet lands and how high to aim.
I was also thinking about having it be a rangefinder as well for up to 1000m, but i think that would make it too easy to use.

2. this happens all the time in BFBC2. So let's say you are a medic and you are following your squad and healing/reviving them as you go. Then, a sniper shot rings out and you drop to the floor, your friend picks it up and revives you. You are alive, but what's this? an engineer kit? You don't want that, you want your medic kit back. So why not add a function where the two of you stand still, look at each other and hold a button for 3-5 sec and switch guns.
I was thinking of adding it to the select button because that one would be hard to abuse it with or do it accidentally.

Good? Bad?
Discuss...

Quack

• I eat babies
  • Soldier of Fortune
  • Dong dong never die
Re: hay look, i posted a topic
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 03:09:22 pm »

I read this twice....made no sense at all. Even the topic title...what the hell.
Steam name is Quackss      Founder of (NI)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 38 queries.