August 23, 2019, 01:21:56 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.
Chat with us online! (or @irc.esper.net/#gg2)
Come Mumble with us!

Pages: 1 ... 1158 1159 [1160]

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 https://www.playbattlegrounds.com/main.pu  (Read 657044 times)

Dark Jesus

• fort nite
  • Do NOT Kill Bankers
Re: Team Fortress 2 https://www.playbattlegrounds.com/main.pu
« Reply #17385 on: August 22, 2018, 06:12:54 pm »

oh story time. the reason i got into gg2 was because my computer at time for some odd reason as well as my steam in general couldnt connect at all to online games. whenever i tried it said something along the lines of "the query could not find any servers." if you actually search up the problem for google, a lot of results will appear of people having the same issue and not being able to go online. i tried every "fix" in the work and even contacted steam staff but they couldnt come up with any solution. so as a result, i ended up playing a lot of tf2 for the majority of my time with bots. i was able to receive new weapons though so that was a plus out of all the negatives. looking back, my friends requested me all the time to play with them and join their group chats. i was ecstatic for it as well and this was back in gradeschool. during that time, i was one of the more popular cool kids serving as a leader to many people, so i had numerous requests. however no matter how times i invited them or reverse, i could never get online. i wonder what our relationship will be right now if i've actually was able to play with them. but one things for sure, we'll have a much closer relationship than that scattered remnants that we have today. and i was never able to revive that relationship from our youth since most of us eventually went to different highschools, me being the one who went to the different one. eventually there's so much automated tf2 that you can play before you dream about playing with actual online players. one day in despair searchin the web again for "solutions," i stubble across the gang garrison website. i forget how but i eventually through from a series of thread. seeing the trailer and gameplay from that one youtuber who used to be big, i gave it a try. without a clue what i was gonna stumble across that would envelop most of my middle school years would be my dream coming to life. my friends unfortunately never really liked the game when they tried it out and were all into csgo. for me it was the reverse, i didn't like csgo at all with my general distaste toward tactical, slow movement, and elimination main game mode. that was where we kinda started drifting apart and became kinda of an introverted loner at times at school. i made an account when i was more interested into the community but since it was the first time at a forum, i eventually just left it at that. well until i started becoming recent actively because of reddit allowing me to open up to new things on the web. in my second year of my middle school, i honestly didnt play much gg2 though. i watched a lot of starcraft and played it a couple of times. was never really good at it but was an odd part of me that lasted for a short while. so yea. here we are now. in highschool, and honestly my opinion of school being a torture system hasnt changed a single bit.

csb

Kansiwiz

• It's m3me btw
« Reply #17386 on: August 22, 2018, 08:26:25 pm »

oh story time. the reason i got into gg2 was because my computer at time for some odd reason as well as my steam in general couldnt connect at all to online games. whenever i tried it said something along the lines of "the query could not find any servers." if you actually search up the problem for google, a lot of results will appear of people having the same issue and not being able to go online. i tried every "fix" in the work and even contacted steam staff but they couldnt come up with any solution. so as a result, i ended up playing a lot of tf2 for the majority of my time with bots. i was able to receive new weapons though so that was a plus out of all the negatives. looking back, my friends requested me all the time to play with them and join their group chats. i was ecstatic for it as well and this was back in gradeschool. during that time, i was one of the more popular cool kids serving as a leader to many people, so i had numerous requests. however no matter how times i invited them or reverse, i could never get online. i wonder what our relationship will be right now if i've actually was able to play with them. but one things for sure, we'll have a much closer relationship than that scattered remnants that we have today. and i was never able to revive that relationship from our youth since most of us eventually went to different highschools, me being the one who went to the different one. eventually there's so much automated tf2 that you can play before you dream about playing with actual online players. one day in despair searchin the web again for "solutions," i stubble across the gang garrison website. i forget how but i eventually through from a series of thread. seeing the trailer and gameplay from that one youtuber who used to be big, i gave it a try. without a clue what i was gonna stumble across that would envelop most of my middle school years would be my dream coming to life. my friends unfortunately never really liked the game when they tried it out and were all into csgo. for me it was the reverse, i didn't like csgo at all with my general distaste toward tactical, slow movement, and elimination main game mode. that was where we kinda started drifting apart and became kinda of an introverted loner at times at school. i made an account when i was more interested into the community but since it was the first time at a forum, i eventually just left it at that. well until i started becoming recent actively because of reddit allowing me to open up to new things on the web. in my second year of my middle school, i honestly didnt play much gg2 though. i watched a lot of starcraft and played it a couple of times. was never really good at it but was an odd part of me that lasted for a short while. so yea. here we are now. in highschool, and honestly my opinion of school being a torture system hasnt changed a single bit.
School is a fucking hellhole w/o friends. It's boring.
we're all a little hard - mang0, 2008

mad flavor

• Heroic Member
  • #FREEBOBBY2K18
    • hack my dick
« Reply #17387 on: August 23, 2018, 03:12:20 pm »

no shit dude. can't believe comp players still think this game has a chance. it's just a fucking sad tale as you watch a child about to trip over a stump while playing tag, and just watch him do it. you see it coming, he doesn't as he's too young and inexperienced, and it's painful every second because you know the harsh reality that awaits that they fail to perceive. tf2 comp is a joke that is entertaining but certainly will never reach esport heights again especially with fortnite basically taking the whole scene over.
what are your thoughts on 2fort classic

Swearwords

« Reply #17388 on: August 23, 2018, 11:05:48 pm »

no shit dude. can't believe comp players still think this game has a chance. it's just a fucking sad tale as you watch a child about to trip over a stump while playing tag, and just watch him do it. you see it coming, he doesn't as he's too young and inexperienced, and it's painful every second because you know the harsh reality that awaits that they fail to perceive. tf2 comp is a joke that is entertaining but certainly will never reach esport heights again especially with fortnite basically taking the whole scene over.
what are your thoughts on 2fort classic
limitless sniper headshot training
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 11:06:14 pm by Swearwords »
as long as you do it, whether badly or moderately,  remember that you'll always be better than you are before. if there's something you're interested in, leap for it. there's a chance in it and you'll be better than you are before just from trying it out.

BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS HOW YOU DRIVE YOURSELF TO SUCCESS. without it, it's like a car without fuel.

look through life from your own lens, not someone else's.

#FeelTheJohnson

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17389 on: October 30, 2018, 06:02:05 pm »

I love the original art direction of this game. The characters, the announcer, the sounds, the visuals, the intended gameplay, everything. It also had a bit more serious feeling to it, while also being humorous, but not in a goofy way. I think the humor in this game has become goofy and sort of cheap since.
Also I am not a fan of unlockables (and cosmetics neither, but that might have been unavoidable).
I wish I could have played this game back then.

tf2's aesthetic is that of fortnite now

Spazz

• Seasoned Member
  • Almost too much seasoning.
« Reply #17390 on: October 30, 2018, 08:08:39 pm »

Sounds like you don't get the joke.

<3 Bustatunez

CobaltBW

• Blue Warrior
« Reply #17391 on: November 08, 2018, 09:33:18 pm »

I miss having balance debates over outdated PvP games.

Oh well, I'll just continue arguing with the alt-right on deviantArt instead
~CobaltBW

"Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal." - Earl Nightingale
Pages: 1 ... 1158 1159 [1160]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 36 queries.