May 21, 2022, 08:01:42 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 225

Author Topic: What do you hate?  (Read 213872 times)

nealshireman

Re: What do you hate?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 12:32:52 am »

I hate those stupid youtubers who bash music becuase their friends do it so they think it will give them +1 likes
Now that i think of it, I can think of a ton of things i hate...... (sorry about my bad spelling/capitalizaton, im too tired to go over stuff :drool:)

Psychopath

• Developer In Training
  • Stop telling me to do things
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 12:34:11 am »

Those. Fucking. People.
Perverted idiots?
Pretty much.
Don't worry, I have the same mentality.

Although eventually you might join that side and become a perverted genius. That is probably the most fun thing ever if you find a girl who's smart too and just as perverted
:v
Quote from: IRC
(8:01:46 PM) Psychopath: I'm just wondering what the next hot thing to fall on my lap will be
(8:01:57 PM) Lynn1: a girl maybe?
(8:02:01 PM) Psychopath: :o

skeleme

• Something.
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 05:01:47 am »

I hate people who make fun of good games like DOOM and Quake and some don't even play HL just cos there graphics
I just wanna smash there head into the sharp end of the table

Meower

• Elder God tier or Fagthulu, the great
  • Community Manager
  • Went fat once, never went back
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 05:28:42 am »

I hate myself

Speed of Dark

• Veteran Member
  • i've got more dust in m pinky than u kids bodyss
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 05:30:13 am »

What do you hate?
You.
1:14 AM - Sani (Tethering is awful): if i go offline for no reason that means i've tried closing malwarebytes and in retaliation it decided to spit out an overflow and my computer not onl
1:14 AM - Spud: ah i see
Sani (Tethering is awful) is now Offline.

I_am_awesome

Meower

• Elder God tier or Fagthulu, the great
  • Community Manager
  • Went fat once, never went back
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 09:52:58 am »

It's comprehensible Vindy. God knows how have I succeeded in not smoking or being robbed for 19 years.

Psychopath

• Developer In Training
  • Stop telling me to do things
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 10:01:18 am »

Those. Fucking. People.
Perverted idiots?
Pretty much.
:z4:
Are you an idiot? No.

I consider you a perverted being of scholarly intellect who just happens to always have his dick in his hand.
Quote from: IRC
(8:01:46 PM) Psychopath: I'm just wondering what the next hot thing to fall on my lap will be
(8:01:57 PM) Lynn1: a girl maybe?
(8:02:01 PM) Psychopath: :o

I_am_awesome

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 10:25:02 am »

Those. Fucking. People.
Perverted idiots?
Pretty much.
:z4:
Are you an idiot? No.

I consider you a perverted being of scholarly intellect who just happens to always have his dick in his hand.

mad photoshop skills

Phantom Brave

• All Hail Classicwell
  • Designer
  • Another one --
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2011, 11:09:37 am »

Freudian therapists

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wareya/
ladies and gentlemen i would like to announce that the fact of the matter is up that the fact of the matter is a fact and it matters

Link2005

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 12:01:28 pm »

I hate DELL.
Why?
Well, yesterday, I got a computer from DELL. A used one, but still better than the old Intel F'in Pentium 4 with 2 Gigahertz. (FYI, The new one has a Intel Celeron with 2,4 GHz)
Now I wanted to swap the cases (New-ish computer in the old fancy case and old fucker into the DELL-Case), but the I realize: "WTF is this ribbon cable doing there and where are the wires to the front panel connected to?" After some research, I found out that DELL were big notjobs and decided to replace the wires for the front panel with a propietary ribbon cable, so the Mobo can only be used in a DELL case!

GREAT! Now the more powerful machine is sitting in a ugly DELL case and I can't replace it without backtracing the wires to the appropiate buttons, which would require that I disassemble the whole fucking thing!
Even better: The old mother board is neither compatible to the new processor, nor to the ribbon fucker from the DELL case!

9NINE9

• Seasoned Member
  • I never come down, I'm high alone
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2011, 12:39:35 pm »

Ghetto relatively-darker-skin-complexion people, and the relatatively-lighter-skin-tone people who aspire to be like them.

It's racist, but it's such a majority that it's reasonable to group them.

It's those people who stand in the middle of the FUCKING hallway because they like to congregate in groups, the people with their pants down to their knees, the people who shout obscenities in their common language, the people who speak in such horribly perversed english that it can be called a different language.

Those people who shout incomprehensible ignorance from their desks, the people who laugh at "nerds" when their shit GPA gets them dropped out of highschool. The fucking half of my PE class who sits out because they're pregnant, not in uniform, or plainly refuse to listen to instruction. The people who blatantly disrespect teachers, trash the classrooms, steal stuff, carry knives, smoke in the bathroom, or are fucking in the stairwell.

Those. Fucking. People.
My highschool was invaded by a shitton of people under this description (lol from Chicago) so, even having black friends as well, I know how you feel.

Fucking ghetto assholes.

I_am_awesome

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2011, 12:49:35 pm »

Ghetto relatively-darker-skin-complexion people, and the relatatively-lighter-skin-tone people who aspire to be like them.

It's racist, but it's such a majority that it's reasonable to group them.

It's those people who stand in the middle of the FUCKING hallway because they like to congregate in groups, the people with their pants down to their knees, the people who shout obscenities in their common language, the people who speak in such horribly perversed english that it can be called a different language.

Those people who shout incomprehensible ignorance from their desks, the people who laugh at "nerds" when their shit GPA gets them dropped out of highschool. The fucking half of my PE class who sits out because they're pregnant, not in uniform, or plainly refuse to listen to instruction. The people who blatantly disrespect teachers, trash the classrooms, steal stuff, carry knives, smoke in the bathroom, or are fucking in the stairwell.

Those. Fucking. People.

guess what?
(click to show/hide)

:smiley16:

Ankka ritari

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2011, 01:06:22 pm »

I hate trolls!  :angry:

timmeh

• Heroic Member
  • NIGGAH, YOU JUST WENT FULL LOPL
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2011, 01:14:50 pm »

I hate trolls!  :angry:
I hate YOU
because your a troll

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 225

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 35 queries.