February 26, 2020, 07:55:47 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.
Chat with us online! (or @irc.esper.net/#gg2)
Come Mumble with us!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Shiny's Battlefield Server  (Read 4439 times)

Shiny Zorua

• Shiny Zorua is Awesome!
Shiny's Battlefield Server
« on: November 17, 2010, 08:12:06 pm »

I will basically make this quick and easy. It has random maps each day, sometimes the same. I try to leave it open 24/7. In intel, the score is six and the time is 25. Generator is normal. Also, I don't know about arena but that is normal. You will get it once you join.  =/ Anyway it will have the ability to fly if I'm around and Rcon is rare. I will give depend on mood. I hope you have fun. Dont be a noob. lol

(click to show/hide)

Update: I wont be the host but i asked someone if they can host for me which would be 2345422356478355{DM}. Thx!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 02:31:38 pm by Shiny Zorua {DM} »
Grass growes, birds fly, and brother I hurt people. I am a force of nature. Bonk!
Clans:
{DM} DEM MEDICS (Former)

CandleJack

• Seasoned Member
  • +15/-130
    • SushiGaming
Re: Shiny's Battlefield Server
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 08:20:35 pm »

I will basically make this quick and easy. It has random maps each day, sometimes the same. I try to leave it open 24/7. In intel, the score is six and the time is 25. Generator is normal. Also, I don't know about arena but that is normal. You will get it once you join.  =/ Anyway it will have the ability to fly if I'm around and Rcon is rare. I will give depend on mood. I hope you have fun. Dont be a noob. lol

(click to show/hide)
password isn't fail. Nagn's password is 1111
I'm gonna need more rope...

Shamefully Stolen

Shiny Zorua

• Shiny Zorua is Awesome!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 08:22:38 pm »

I will basically make this quick and easy. It has random maps each day, sometimes the same. I try to leave it open 24/7. In intel, the score is six and the time is 25. Generator is normal. Also, I don't know about arena but that is normal. You will get it once you join.  =/ Anyway it will have the ability to fly if I'm around and Rcon is rare. I will give depend on mood. I hope you have fun. Dont be a noob. lol

(click to show/hide)
password isn't fail. Nagn's password is 1111
OH i see
Grass growes, birds fly, and brother I hurt people. I am a force of nature. Bonk!
Clans:
{DM} DEM MEDICS (Former)

CrazNoDale

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 08:26:28 pm »

Aww, not a competitive server
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 35 queries.