July 27, 2021, 05:05:40 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236]

Author Topic: Manga and Anime thread, it's still here  (Read 260136 times)

Swearwords

Re: Manga and Anime thread, it's still here
« Reply #3525 on: September 26, 2019, 01:23:47 am »

promare has no plot but it's the most hype movie ever.  :yaymoney: :yaymoney: :yaymoney:
as long as you do it, whether badly or moderately,  remember that you'll always be better than you are before. if there's something you're interested in, leap for it. there's a chance in it and you'll be better than you are before just from trying it out.

BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS HOW YOU DRIVE YOURSELF TO SUCCESS. without it, it's like a car without fuel.

look through life from your own lens, not someone else's.

VerticalHorizon

• i came to write a 50 character header, im all out
« Reply #3526 on: November 23, 2019, 02:02:27 pm »

can't wait to see SuperAlloy DarkShine and Garou face off in incoming One Punch Man manga chapter! chapter 121 ended on such a tease it pissed me off lol, read it here.

genuinely curious as to who is going to win because in previous chapters darkshine has said something along the lines of "there are 3 heroes you never want to anger... king, the strongest man on earth. tatsumaki, the strongest esper on earth. and me, darkshine". also in previous chapters this guy was making monsters explode/instagib literally just by touching them or running through them, he had an entire building thrown onto him by an esper monster and he just stood there like nothing happened. he also took on bug god, a monster that beat the shit out of garou, and he let bug god power up and wail on him just for him to punch bug god once and he instagibbed like all the others. also it was stated in one of the one punch man audio books that darkshine fought carnage mode carnage kabuto in a battle simulation, a high disaster level dragon and one of the strongest monsters we've seen in the series, and he beat him.

garou is strong as fuck as he currently stands in the manga but i don't see how he can beat darkshine? what are your predictions? odds are we probably won't see the showdown for 5 chapters because murata is an asshole lol
i very low know english, can you reply me what that post say?
GG2 IGN: VerticalHorizon
I FUCKING HATE SCOOBY DOO

free crzy

• Heroic Member
  • #FREEBOBBY2K20
    • drain gang track you down like a bloodhound
« Reply #3527 on: November 26, 2019, 02:21:59 pm »

can't wait to see SuperAlloy DarkShine and Garou face off in incoming One Punch Man manga chapter! chapter 121 ended on such a tease it pissed me off lol, read it here.

genuinely curious as to who is going to win because in previous chapters darkshine has said something along the lines of "there are 3 heroes you never want to anger... king, the strongest man on earth. tatsumaki, the strongest esper on earth. and me, darkshine". also in previous chapters this guy was making monsters explode/instagib literally just by touching them or running through them, he had an entire building thrown onto him by an esper monster and he just stood there like nothing happened. he also took on bug god, a monster that beat the shit out of garou, and he let bug god power up and wail on him just for him to punch bug god once and he instagibbed like all the others. also it was stated in one of the one punch man audio books that darkshine fought carnage mode carnage kabuto in a battle simulation, a high disaster level dragon and one of the strongest monsters we've seen in the series, and he beat him.

garou is strong as fuck as he currently stands in the manga but i don't see how he can beat darkshine? what are your predictions? odds are we probably won't see the showdown for 5 chapters because murata is an asshole lol
hey can i be unbanned yet

free crzy

• Heroic Member
  • #FREEBOBBY2K20
« Reply #3528 on: November 06, 2020, 04:25:56 pm »

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

(click to show/hide)

Fuzion

• Lucky Member
  • Blind asian.
« Reply #3529 on: December 05, 2020, 03:43:20 am »

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

(click to show/hide)
Oh wow, it's actually true.
I gotta catch up.

free crzy

• Heroic Member
  • #FREEBOBBY2K20
« Reply #3530 on: December 24, 2020, 08:35:42 pm »

i mean it was obvious but he just took forever to confirm it
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 35 queries.