January 26, 2022, 05:48:53 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Due to a rise in bot activity, new posters need to be approved before posting.

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Music Star Names  (Read 9846 times)

RareForumcrab

Re: The news is getting old
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 08:13:42 pm »

[KKK]Trigrar

• President
  • FEED ME!
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 08:33:54 pm »

I liek cats

Xesjah

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2010, 08:54:56 pm »

No, this is cable news:
THE PRESIDENT SCRAPED HIS KNEE, FOR THAT WE GO TO CHIEF MEDICAL CORRESPONDANT AMY LEE, CHIEF PRESIDENTIAL CORRESPONDANT RIYAN ROOLA, CHIEF KNEE CORRESPONDANT MICKEY HANDEN, AND THIS ASSHOLE WHO WROTE A BOOK ABOUT SOME SHIT AND WE COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH HIM.
I feel like this is of need:
Breaking News: Some Bullshit Happening Somewhere

Hanz Ketchup

• close that door behind yourself you lil fucking dummy
  • Veteran Beta Tester
  • holyfuckingshit-40000.tumblr.com
    • Tumblr! In case you missed it just a few lines up.
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2010, 10:19:32 pm »

Fuck you people and your professional news shit, I get all my info from the Weekend Update.

Dogmancer

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2010, 11:24:11 pm »

the news around where i live pretty much only focuses on celebrities D:

Koopa Troopinski

• Hammer Bro.
  • Veteran Beta Tester
  • Your everyday Hammer Bro.
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2010, 01:11:14 pm »

I stopped watching the news a long time ago.

Depressing shit.

I_am_awesome

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2010, 01:13:29 pm »

[KKK]Trigrar

• President
  • FEED ME!
I liek cats

Scarlett Ptista

• Seasoned Member
  • We started this opera shit.
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2010, 01:54:28 pm »

Its sad, the only way to get unbiased, comprehensive news covering local US events is to watch foriegn news. Like BBC world news on BBC America.
American news is mainly fluff pieces that belong in gossip magazines, skewed coverage of the war in Iraq, oil prices, and the occasional kidnapped pretty little white girl. Nothing else, nothing of actual, real importance seems to get covered, and that's pretty pathetic.
10:27 PM - NAGN: easy there on the shitting rainbows
10:27 PM - NAGN: you'll turn on fredman

From the IRC:
mrfredman appears in a puff of purple smoke, it sticks do your hair and slowly hardens...

NAGN

• Developer
  • Yeah so now I have an idea
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2010, 02:20:22 pm »

imo we should stop watching cable news and watch good ole' public tv

[TJMIF] Joebucks

• Arch duke of fries
  • Also I didn't kill Rita
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2010, 02:24:32 pm »

Its sad, the only way to get unbiased, comprehensive news covering local US events is to watch foriegn news. Like BBC world news on BBC America.
Haha no. What you do is, you go to the Associated Press. They're like raw, unfiltered news.
Also, C-Span.

Heheh you missed, pal

[TJMIF] Joebucks

• Arch duke of fries
  • Also I didn't kill Rita
Rescue Heroes- a Jim Profit-like essay rant thing
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2010, 03:00:56 pm »

Did anyone else collect these fuckers? These were the guys with the big ass feet and big ass hands and big ass guns that shot like water or a grappling hook or space missiles or noise. I had a whole shitload of these. First off, there was Billy Mays Blazes, this guy had a gun on his shoulder that shot a stream of water in case one of the black Rescue Heroes decided to have a sit-in, I guess. He also had a dog with a ladder, which was weird. "WE HAVE TO GET TO THE TOP OF THAT BUILDING, EVERYONE GET ON TOP OF MY DOG." What a prick. Anyway, you also had Wendy Waters, who um. She also had the water thing because she was an unoriginal bitch and only spoke in watertext OH BUT WAIT, I HAD THE GLOW IN THE DARK STRIPES VERSION OF HER. So the water she shot GLOWED IN THE DARK, making me think it's not water, but radioactive waste. Anyway, then I had two versions of Seargent Siren. His arm gun thing did one thing only: It made noise. A grinding, whirring noise that was supposed to be a siren. The first version of him was normal, then I had the Post 9/11 version that they made for some reason. (Fischer price did WTC to market toys) I also had the other cop, Jake Justice, a black man with some gun I forgot. What I remember is that I also had one named Captain Cuffs, who had the EXACT SAME HEAD AS JAKE JUSTICE, only white. And he had a set of giant handcuffs that even people with crazy Rescue Heroes hands could slip out of. The other black guy I had, Rocky Canyon, had a grappling hook, which kind of sucked because it only went about two feet. I guess because you don't want to poke kids eyes out, but come on, where's the fun in that? He also glowed in the dark, which was fun, but I was never playing with them in the dark. I also had Rip Rockefeller, who had a jackhammer. Or maybe that was Jack Hammer who had the jack hammer. I had some construction worker. Or rescue worker. I don't care, he was a construction worker to me. Then there was Roger Houston, the most useless hero of them all. He was a spaceman, and he had a missile that shot straight upwards. So if you ever needed something directly above you in space to be shot, go to him. Oh shit, but he had a monkey, Chimpy or something, and that thing had a little moon rover, kicked ass. The missile always curved with that. How? I don't fucking know. So I had all these guys, plus some others, and I'd make them go on adventures in the Rescue Heroes Tower. That thing was cool. There was like a refueling station that I guess went with emergency vehicles, the map room that was too small for anyone, little hooks where you could store people's weapons, and a helipad. I had the hellicopter too. You'd pull the tail and the chopper would go. Also, if you talked into the R in the middle of the thing, it would play it back, or say a pre-recorded message like "Emergency".

So, anyway, back to my original question. Did anyone else collect Rescue Heroes?

Heheh you missed, pal

Slob

Re: Rescue Heroes- a Jim Profit-like essay rant thing
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2010, 03:01:55 pm »

yeah this is not jim profit-like at all

i guess that's good? i dunno

Albourdain

Re: Rescue Heroes- a Jim Profit-like essay rant thing
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2010, 03:01:59 pm »

Complete Nostalgia here.
I used to have a grappling hook one, but I sold it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 35 queries.