May 18, 2024, 02:26:43 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Wondering where all the forums have gone?

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55

Author Topic: Donations  (Read 122176 times)

Pandaturds

Re: Donations
« Reply #630 on: April 28, 2011, 06:13:58 am »

I want to donate, but isn't there a other way than just paypal? Almost every time I see something cool [Minecraft is a example], then paypal pops up on my screen.
I like this game, and want to show it. Maybe I can buy you a steam game or something..?

Meower

• Elder God tier or Fagthulu, the great
  • Community Manager
  • Went fat once, never went back
« Reply #631 on: April 28, 2011, 06:17:36 am »

I'm sorry mate, either you get a paypal or you won't be able to donate.

Pandaturds

« Reply #632 on: April 28, 2011, 06:22:19 am »

I'm sorry mate, either you get a paypal or you won't be able to donate.
:z7:

NAGN

• Developer
  • Yeah so now I have an idea
« Reply #633 on: April 28, 2011, 08:26:37 pm »

I want to donate, but isn't there a other way than just paypal? Almost every time I see something cool [Minecraft is a example], then paypal pops up on my screen.
I like this game, and want to show it. Maybe I can buy you a steam game or something..?
of course you don't need paypal, check the donate screen, you can see that there's support for other billing methods other than paypal (Pay with Credit Card)

fLuffy

• I'm your man. You're my briefcase. Today, we run.
« Reply #634 on: April 28, 2011, 10:32:02 pm »

just curious, how much do you guys get every month?... if its too personal... then oh well

...fLuffy's Quick Server. Thanks NAGN! :)
Currently working on arena_dusttown and arena_dustsite

Pandaturds

« Reply #635 on: April 28, 2011, 11:58:40 pm »

of course you don't need paypal, check the donate screen, you can see that there's support for other billing methods other than paypal (Pay with Credit Card)
What is a credit card?  :drool:

fLuffy

• I'm your man. You're my briefcase. Today, we run.
« Reply #636 on: April 29, 2011, 12:32:56 am »

i think its that little plastic they rub against the square in super markets.  :drool:

...fLuffy's Quick Server. Thanks NAGN! :)
Currently working on arena_dusttown and arena_dustsite

Pandaturds

« Reply #637 on: April 29, 2011, 12:38:13 am »

i think its that little plastic they rub against the square in super markets.  :drool:

Oh, you mean something that has money in it.. Mweh, just give me a wallie card then..  =/

MedO

• Owns this place
« Reply #638 on: April 29, 2011, 03:18:50 am »

just curious, how much do you guys get every month?... if its too personal... then oh well
As far as I'm aware, almost all donations come from forum members, and they usually write about it here when they donate. So, not all that much.
Quote from: Alfred North Whitehead
It is the business of the future to be dangerous; and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its duties.

Quote from: John Carmack
[...] if you have a large enough codebase, any class of error that is syntactically legal probably exists there.

NAGN

• Developer
  • Yeah so now I have an idea
« Reply #639 on: May 01, 2011, 04:28:13 pm »

Oh, you mean something that has money in it.. Mweh, just give me a wallie card then..  =/
the wonders of digital payments~~

also of note be careful if you're using a prepaid debit card, once when I tried to use mine it didn't work because it was registered in the companies name or something

[Royal Gay Penguin Nachos Ibarra Gordita Agave] LC

• actually no one complained about me stretching the screen in the first place
  • 2012 Haxxy Award Winner
  • but you're still assholes
« Reply #640 on: May 12, 2011, 01:00:55 pm »

I just donated 10 bucks

I can't believe it took me that fucking long yeah I can
morally [incest] is around the same level as what gay marriage is today
shoulda let LC barf on him

/abc/ Samf

• Lucky Member
  • <Nubstar> Rule 1 of GG2: You do not kill SAMF.
« Reply #641 on: May 15, 2011, 01:14:04 am »

id donate if i wasnt a poor ass
<Chicken_Soup>: SAMF gets all the bitches
<creamgravy>: SAMF, you know you're like, the most amazing person ever right? :z5: :z6:
<Chu>: SAMF is too sexy to follow rules
<A/D + Jill1>: SAMF tells many people to fuck off, I'm one of the few he tells to fuck him <3

Anyone

• <Insert witty statement here>
    • This guy is horrible at GG2 and should feel bad.
« Reply #642 on: May 15, 2011, 01:25:06 am »

id donate if i wasnt a poor ass
Ditto.

Wait can I donate my hobo box?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 01:25:56 am by Anyone »

Unsung Hero

• Seasoned Member
  • Classy Cynic
« Reply #643 on: May 24, 2011, 11:09:26 pm »

Can't we mail you cash or something if we're too lazy to ask someone for their credit card?

Swimming is all about speshul powah. I have mastered swimming in 721 different strokes.
Proud member of [PHS]

MedO

• Owns this place
« Reply #644 on: May 25, 2011, 12:19:55 pm »

We could allow Bitcoin donations :P
Quote from: Alfred North Whitehead
It is the business of the future to be dangerous; and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its duties.

Quote from: John Carmack
[...] if you have a large enough codebase, any class of error that is syntactically legal probably exists there.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 33 queries.