May 03, 2024, 10:01:07 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Wondering where all the forums have gone?

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Gang Garrison 2.4.3 - the too tired to write a proper announcement update  (Read 32469 times)

notajf

Orpheon is best code :hehe16:
Well he actually makes it instead of talking about it and than abandoning it a day later.
I have ideas but don't always implement them.

But when I do (Plugins, kicking, intel 1s delay, removing sentry menu), I use proper development practices, test everything, and separate my commits.

wasn't multistabbing done at a time where he COULDN'T test anything
If you can't test you shouldn't write any code in the first place
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:29:45 am by ß »

Bananaman

• 2011 Haxxy Award Winner

Welcome to NO SENTRY BUILD MENU.
Finally. :z6:

Ooh and multistab sounds cool. Let's see how it plays...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:33:06 am by Bananaman »

Phantom Brave

• All Hail Classicwell
  • Designer
  • Another one --

right now, badly

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wareya/
ladies and gentlemen i would like to announce that the fact of the matter is up that the fact of the matter is a fact and it matters

dAn

Can we get a link to to the git repo for the complete change log like some older updates? (I thought there were more balance changes)

notajf

Can we get a link to to the git repo for the complete change log like some older updates? (I thought there were more balance changes)
https://github.com/Medo42/Gang-Garrison-2

Not much has changed. There's quite a few features we've unfortunately had to put off until next release, like console, wareya's balance changes, and class limits.

dAn

Thanks
While the list itself is small, most changes are pretty major for a .x update

Also, in case anyone was wondering, it looks like the bug that let modders/hackers shoot during humiliation has been fixed

Psychopath

• Developer In Training
  • Stop telling me to do things

Also, in case anyone was wondering, it looks like the bug that let modders/hackers shoot during humiliation has been fixed

Dude that got fixed like within a week of it being discovered. It just never got pulled for a public version until just recently.
Quote from: IRC
(8:01:46 PM) Psychopath: I'm just wondering what the next hot thing to fall on my lap will be
(8:01:57 PM) Lynn1: a girl maybe?
(8:02:01 PM) Psychopath: :o

dAn

Dude that got fixed like within a week of it being discovered. It just never got pulled for a public version until just recently.
Wait, then why was this authored only 2 days ago?
Besides, to me, something isn't fixed officially until it goes public

Psychopath

• Developer In Training
  • Stop telling me to do things

Wait, then why was this authored only 2 days ago?
Besides, to me, something isn't fixed officially until it goes public

I fixed it shortly after it was brought to my attention.

However, everything I did was lost due to a fatal error on my hard drive. Wareya later merged an old copy of that build with his, (it too has yet to be pulled). It looks like someone decided to personally push the fix into the update since Wareya's balance build didn't get pulled in time for release.
Quote from: IRC
(8:01:46 PM) Psychopath: I'm just wondering what the next hot thing to fall on my lap will be
(8:01:57 PM) Lynn1: a girl maybe?
(8:02:01 PM) Psychopath: :o

Samwise The Brave

what are the SERVER WELCOME MESSAGES, FLARE AND BUBBLE COLLISIONS, ROCKETJUMPING FIXES
pls tell i dont understand

Orpheon

• 2011 Haxxy Award Winner
  • Developer

what are the SERVER WELCOME MESSAGES, FLARE AND BUBBLE COLLISIONS, ROCKETJUMPING FIXES
pls tell i dont understand
Welcome messages: In the gg2.ini you'll see a entry where you can type anything. Then, when you host, everyone who joins get a small message that appears in the bottom left of the screen (like the "Your autogun has been scrapped" message) saying whatever you typed.
Flare and bubble collisions means that bubbles will blocks flares and then disappear, instead of both ignoring each other.
Rocketjumps had a bug in the last version which we fixed.

Lorgan

• Retired Randomizer Mod Developer
  • Resident Miku
    • My own website

you could of course also do it the easy way and change the welcome message in the host menu
Unfortunately, turning a section into a communist oppressive regime is not against the forum rules, so there is really nothing we can do.
Quote from: steam
21:08 - Hullusorsa: lorgan, when will you buy us the keys?
21:09 - Lorgan: i'm waiting for greece to collapse so the value of the euro drops
21:09 - Lorgan: not even joking

notajf

you could of course also do it the easy way and change the welcome message in the host menu
Yep, MedO added it to the menu. he also made a menu for classlimits but they didn't make it in

Adrenaline Rush

• Burp.

if you guys would release a fix i would gladly test it.
WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN WE WANTED TO TEST INT HE FIRST PLACe

FEAWGIVNWEPNBNIEWBNINWAEGBIONEWAOBNIOESAEAWIIEIOB NOIABA;
i didn't know you guys were testing it  xD i was actually idling. i lied.
Are you bipolar, as in, a polar bear?

billymaze

• Veteran Member

spies stabbing 4 people at time a.k.a making everyone play spy  This isn't a bug, it's a feature
soldier rockets spazing the fuck out on my gg2 maybe you should get a better computer/play on a better server
demo mines blowing up randomly even though i didn't press my right mouse button in my gg2 enemy detos and rocketman can blow them up.

i am actually very happy for all features.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 45 queries.