May 04, 2024, 03:54:14 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Wondering where all the forums have gone?

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Gang Garrison 2.7.2  (Read 34784 times)

Narudan(BRZ)

• Now i study Girl,a fighting style of japan.
Re: Gang Garrison 2.7.2
« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2014, 08:26:57 pm »

please make the spy still invisible when backstab now when i will backstab all see me behind its not cool and he is now UP
What programmers will say: "No."
If your request was accepted, then the whole gameplay will be unbalanced. Because if this was in-game, we'd be seeing people suddenly dropping on the group and we wouldn't know that it was a spy instead of some sort of glitch, and everyone will rage and quit. Please think before you announce.
i think before announce why i see if its in game make the spy be overpowered op but if not in game he is up unpowered so in both ways he will be unbalanced we need get another way to balance class spy

SpaceAce

• I have realized that you are all assholes
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2014, 08:28:56 pm »

please make the spy still invisible when backstab now when i will backstab all see me behind its not cool and he is now UP
If your request was accepted, then the whole gameplay will be unbalanced. Because if this was in-game, we'd be seeing people suddenly dropping on the group and we wouldn't know that it was a spy instead of some sort of glitch, and everyone will rage and quit. Please think before you announce.
Dude, do you not read the kill feed or something? It's rather simple to just assume that when someone dies beside you that the person is was killed by something, and if you look at the kill feed you will see it was a stab. There is nothing stopping players from doing this, therefore there is no balance loss.

When the fuck is this going to be not a dead game

TailPipe

• Hop, Shock and Roll
« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2014, 08:41:51 pm »

Dude, do you not read the kill feed or something? It's rather simple to just assume that when someone dies beside you that the person is was killed by something, and if you look at the kill feed you will see it was a stab. There is nothing stopping players from doing this, therefore there is no balance loss.
So, to you, it's still considered balanced that because the spy remains invisible during its "stabbing position", you don't get a chance to save your allies from being stabbed because you don't even know the spy's there until it's too late?

Also, Narudan, the spy is equipped with a revolver that can not only give surprisingly heavy damage to enemies, but as well as bullets travelling much farther and straighter than other weapons that use bullets. If the stab doesn't get your enemies, the revolver is your alternative friend.

SpaceAce

« Reply #168 on: April 04, 2014, 09:18:07 pm »

So, to you, it's still considered balanced that because the spy remains invisible during its "stabbing position", you don't get a chance to save your allies from being stabbed because you don't even know the spy's there until it's too late?

Also, Narudan, the spy is equipped with a revolver that can not only give surprisingly heavy damage to enemies, but as well as bullets travelling much farther and straighter than other weapons that use bullets. If the stab doesn't get your enemies, the revolver is your alternative friend.
I thought we were talking about giving the spy invisibility during the stab while he's behind people. I think it would be terribly unbalanced if the spy were fully cloaked during stab.

Narudan(BRZ)

« Reply #169 on: April 04, 2014, 09:33:13 pm »

i know every time if i fail stab i take my revolver but now this still be a big problem can see you if stab behind :(

Narudan(BRZ)

« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2014, 09:33:56 pm »

please in next update make a easy easy easy way to add new maps to you server why i see some videos images and dont know how to put new maps in my server :V

SpaceAce

« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2014, 11:09:47 pm »

please in next update make a easy easy easy way to add new maps to you server why i see some videos images and dont know how to put new maps in my server :V
Have you considered not being a total fagit? Also, just create a .txt file with a list of map names, and in the gg2.ini put the name of that txt file (With the .txt) next to the place where it says "MapRotation=

Intel Guard

• GG2 Commentator
  • Retired Goja Warrior
  • the s*x number
« Reply #172 on: April 04, 2014, 11:10:18 pm »

Thx to Dev for balancing heavy, but pyros must be nerfed D: Their flame damage seems pretty good, but their movement speed is too fast.
please no.
I've been pushing for a buff since I got here.
You're not supposed to be on fire. Fire hurts.
Also, is Passive Burning removed?
....use your head, obviously not since you didnt get an answer, its not in AFR and it was locked
McDouche weighs in.
I still don't know why that was locked without a definitive yes or no.
because you apparently can't read and want to act like a catty two year old (which is nothing new for you)

wareya addressed it directly and explained why your request was dumb (which it was). apply basic comprehension skills please

« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 11:11:00 pm by McD. Intel Guard »
I've been listening to a bit of Green Day recently (past 2 months actually). Really raises the level of "fuckethesystem" in me.  :z5:
"god is dead."♫♫♫

Bluez

« Reply #173 on: April 05, 2014, 12:40:41 am »

if dev decides to nerf pyro, what would it be?

(please vote)

1.movement speed

2.health maximum

3.flame length

4.flame damage

5.after-burn damage

6.more ammo required to airshot

These possible options are from my head. Please dont say shtty words, or you will look like a 7 years old kid :3

ZaSpai

• Ray Bann's Minion
  • "Eeh?! We're just allies!"
« Reply #174 on: April 05, 2014, 01:20:41 am »

obtw holding shift with the class select open realigns the classlimit numbers
Right behind you when you most expect it | classicwell master race

Bluez

« Reply #175 on: April 05, 2014, 01:30:55 am »

i gotta try that tomorrow. Arigato, zaspai-san! :D

ZaSpai

• Ray Bann's Minion
  • "Eeh?! We're just allies!"
« Reply #176 on: April 05, 2014, 01:31:45 am »

i gotta try that tomorrow. Arigato, zaspai-san! :D
as in shifts them like 4-6px lower

As for pyro just ease the range it feels right imo
Right behind you when you most expect it | classicwell master race

Fort Nite 2

• fort nite
  • Do NOT Kill Bankers
« Reply #177 on: April 05, 2014, 02:42:10 am »

Have you considered not being a total fagit? Also, just create a .txt file with a list of map names, and in the gg2.ini put the name of that txt file (With the .txt) next to the place where it says "MapRotation=
No need to be so rude, dickhead.

Narudan(BRZ)

« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2014, 07:43:25 am »

please in next update make a easy easy easy way to add new maps to you server why  i see some videos images and dont know how to put new maps in my server :V
hey i do that i dont know what is wrong but dont work

Phantom Brave

• All Hail Classicwell
  • Designer
  • Another one --
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2014, 08:14:25 am »

in gg2.ini:
MapRotation=rot.txt

in rot.txt:
ctf_shana_b1

in Maps/:
ctf_shana_b1.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wareya/
ladies and gentlemen i would like to announce that the fact of the matter is up that the fact of the matter is a fact and it matters
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 33 queries.