May 21, 2024, 05:39:45 pm

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Wondering where all the forums have gone?

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: March 29, 2024, 07:14:03 am 
Started by Saniblues - Last post by free crzy
hence why i want forum gems back even if it's just for like 1-2 threads

they can just admit it's because we all said no-no words growing up since times were different but i guess they don't want to for some reason

on: March 28, 2024, 09:50:40 pm 
Started by Saniblues - Last post by VerticalHorizon
It was discussed amongst upper staff and generally agreed upon that we should clean up all the bloat, and in the best case scenario, make boards for on-topic discussion pertaining to the game and any future projects that are opened under our banner (if any come to fruition). The alternative would have just been to take the entire forum down instead -- saving discussions is the compromise.
Or here's a better alternative; maybe pin a few important/noteworthy topics to the top of their respective subforums, and make everything read only. Nobody can post, no indiscriminate scorching of Earth required! You're trying to fix something that isn't broken.

is he really taking it down because we all said the pewdiepie word tons of times over the course of 15+ years
It has generally been agreed upon that there is not an actual reason to keep the forum public anymore since most of the discussion happens on the Discord.
Okay, why? What harm is being done by just leaving it open? The only reason you gave was because leadership has categorization autism or something.

Excuse me for sounding dramatic but this is basically virtual grave desecration; you just made 99.5% of the forms content inaccessible for no reason. I can't think of any reasonable motive behind this besides an arsonist's glee/reveling in the power of destruction. The only reason I'm posting this because I logged on to browse to find all my shit deleted for no reason.

on: March 22, 2024, 12:00:16 pm 
Started by notajf - Last post by free crzy
ay yo when this board get here???

on: March 22, 2024, 11:58:36 am 
Our posts still exist so idgi either

on: March 22, 2024, 09:29:10 am 
Started by Saniblues - Last post by Catman
I came back to look for something but I guess I'm not gonna find it now because it's in one of those hidden boards rip.

I'll say it in case it means anything to anyone, I was looking for a thread where a guy did art impressions of a bunch of members and for me they did a parody of the goggles guy from the music video for Extra by Ken Ishii since I used to have a gif of that as an avatar.

on: March 20, 2024, 01:36:49 am 
hi lite uwu

on: March 14, 2024, 02:14:53 pm 
ok just memorial of morons is that a fair compromise

on: March 04, 2024, 12:24:16 pm 
yeah thats cool man i just want memorial of morons and the summer clan tourney threads back idc that we said the pewdiepie word one too many times growing up over the years

on: February 27, 2024, 02:37:32 pm 
Started by free crzy - Last post by free crzy
just hit 99 prayer please gz me in the chat lads

on: February 27, 2024, 02:15:19 pm 
forum gems are still mia

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 30 queries.