EDIT: IMAGE IS NOW WORKING.
Cool, so let me address a few things that I feel I forgot to clarify on my map.
- At the top of each base, there is either a red-colored room or a blue-colored room. These two rooms are the spawn points. Spawning in people can drop down into their base from two paths. THE SPAWN IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH ONCE YOU HAVE LEFT IT. THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS TOO HIGH UP TO POSSIBLY REACH.
- There is a yellow room in each base. IN EACH YELLOW ROOM, THERE IS A MED CABINET. Since, you cannot reach the spawn once you have left it, you can get health from these yellow rooms. However, spawn doors separate the yellow room from the base. So, if you say, are Red, you cannot access Blu's yellow room because there is a spawn door. However, the yellow room DOES NOT SERVE AS A SPAWN nor does it contain the intelligence
- Notice that next to each yellow rooms, there are two open rooms with lights in them. THE UPPER OF THE TWO ROOMS CONTAINS THE INTELLIGENCE.
- The Runner can access many entrances into the intel room. The Runner can double jump from the roof of the tower in the center to the roof of the enemy base. From there, the Runner can fall into the intel room.
- Doors that stop bullets (but not humans) flank both sides of the upper walkways of both hallways in the green area.
- The rooms with the world-ending lasers at the top of the Red and Blu bases are accessible with either a Rocketman or Detonator and serve as somewhat boring PARTAY ROOMS (z5, gunspin, f )!!! However, chances are that you'll end up dying in there, but isn't that the point of a party room?
GUYS, I AM SORRY FOR THE CONTINUOUS EDITING, BUT MY MAP IS NOW COMPLETE. THERE ARE NO LONGER LAME PARTAY ROOMS. WHATEVER, THEY WERE WORTHLESS ANYWAYS. AND I COMPLETELY CHANGED THE GREEN LOWER HALLS, JUST FYI.