Hello! Greetings from GG2 Community from Korea.
I have made a plugin for recording your scores in-game.
GAE: Google App Engine
(If you can't download plugin, please right click the 'DOWNLOAD' and click save as)
HOW TO USE:
1. Register gg2statsapp.appspot.com!https://gg2statsapp.appspot.com/
(Press 'REGISTER' in main page)
You only need google account for making account for my website.
Next, insert your nickname want to use in form.
If you correctly done the procedure, you can get a unique ID.
This unique ID is used for log-in, so copy-paste to where it is needed.
2. Download GG2StatGAE.gml & put it into Plugins folder
3. Execute your game, and log-in to web.
You can choose either auto log-in or manual log-in.
Press 'Login' button in-game and insert unique ID you earned before.
Open gg2.ini file and add this phrase
Just change YOUR_UNIQUE_ID to your own unique ID and save gg2.ini
If 'Logout' button appears, your log-in has succeeded!
4. If log-in has succeeded, just play your game and your score'll recorded automatically!
* Because your score is uploaded to server by each game's end, if you leave game server by any reason(ex. Server down), your score won't be recorded.
Check rank page: https://gg2statsapp.appspot.com/rank
You can also add additional information like clan, description for yourself in 'My Profile' page. (or change nickname!)
If you have any question, just leave reply in this topic
or contact me via Steam(http://steamcommunity.com/id/woodneck/
)(I can take a message even if I'm offline)
or via email(firstname.lastname@example.org
credit to GG2K community manager KANYUKI for Site overall design & making buttons and icons,
DKn for making site icons!