April 25, 2024, 11:17:05 am

The Gang Garrison 2 Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Wondering where all the forums have gone?

Join the community Discord server!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Rewards for Halloween Mini-Haxxy (2011 and 2013)  (Read 4493 times)

ajf

• (Ex-?)Developer and forum/web admin
  • she's never quite as dead as you think
Rewards for Halloween Mini-Haxxy (2011 and 2013)
« on: August 03, 2014, 06:30:15 pm »

Hey y'all,

Really sorry that I took so long to give these rewards out, but at least they're out, right? Makes them more special in a sense.

The winners from 2013 have all gotten Pumpkin Gibs and Will-O-Wisps. The runner-up (Rumrusher) receives one or the other, I've PMed them.

The winners from 2011 all get a Ghost. cats4gold, techically, was a runner-up, but I gave him a Ghost anyway because he deserves it (that song was 3spooky5me and I suggested sampling Mario Kart DS so yeah).

As ever, rewards can be activated from here (where you'll also get your gg2.ini stuff): http://ganggarrison.com/forums/rewards/

Enjoy!!!

EDIT: There were too many participants so if you PM me then and only then will I give you your prize, since all Halloween Mini-Haxxy 2013 participants were promised a reward. (Gibs)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 06:44:56 pm by ajf »
did you know that spinning stars work like this???

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. execute_strings on fire off the shoulder of Overmars. I watched object-beams glitter in the dark near the room_goto_fix. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.

Saniblues

• Onion Knight
Re: Rewards for Halloween Mini-Haxxy (2011 and 2013)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 06:46:13 pm »

Also, we're not doing the "prizes for everyone" thing this year. This year, though, the prizes are already finished. Take it for what you will, they'll actually be distributed Nov 1st this year though.
Quote from: mop
Quote from: MR MAGN3TIC
I don't like it.  :nah:
Oh, well, you might as well pack up and stop now, because he doesn't like it
I'm bored out of my skull, Lets play a different game!
Lets take a visit down below And cast the world in flames!

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 36 queries.