Well, in that case I wanna join, but I'd like to enforce a couple of balance rules, if you don't mind.
1) No yielding (if you lose by HQ capture, you go down like the fucking man that you are)
2) No army restriction (on normal maps it'd be ok to cap them to 50, but seriously? This map is huge, we need more than that)
3) No cheap COs (Colin, Hachi, Nell, campaign-Sturm - versus mode Sturm is ok but he's pretty weak so I don't know why would you pick him - and most definitely Sonja), unless you're new to the game, like Exploding Pancakes
4) Capture Limit of 3/4s of the whole map (so that it doesn't become an unwinnable stalemate between two/three armies while the other players have nothing to do)
5) No telling each other about other players' whereabouts (ok this is more of a rule of trust, but seriously guys, that's really a dick move), though it's ok to declare who's beaten you
Also I'm no expert of the game, but I like to have a fair chance like all of you guys.
1. Yielding is ALWAYS possible.
2. There seems to be no army restriction.
3. Colin is enabled, Hachi is disabled, Nell is enabled, Sturm is disabled. All AWDS COs are disabled.
4. I didn't put a capture limit into it. Yet.
5. Agreed. You can, but then do it hidden...
1.1. There is no HQ. Either total capture or complete destruction leads to victory.
3.1. Certain units are disabled as well. As for Megatank, Piperunner and the Black Bomb. All others are enabled.
4.1. Not possible, as the biggest limit you can put in is 99. And the map has 413 bases.
AJF didn't mention Moddywater and Hex. We are 11/14.