Hello again. Here are some last-minute changes for your enjoyment. Due to the diverse opinions on the subject, I decided not to change the Firebug yet - with some additional experience with the new balance and behaviour, it will probably be easier to agree on what needs to be done.
Release is tomorrow, so test soon. Unless there are any serious problems, the release version will be identical to this.Download here
- Changed healramp calculation as sugegsted by trog.
- Faster initial ramp-up, to 55% within three seconds of last damage
- Full healing rate is still only achieved after seven seconds
- Fixed joining a server from the command line (does anyone actually use that?)
- Fixed error when trying to join a server in the lobby, then clicking a second server before the connection to the first one reacts (Bug #871581)
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash if one of the generators was destroyed during Overtime
- Added a new Generator HUD backing
- Updated Generator HUD to render shields
- Updated Generator HUD healthbars to be at more appealing locations
- Generator shields no longer pulse while they are inactive
- Fixed Generator shields from continuing to regenerate even if they are attacked
- Lowered timeframe in which Generator shields will not regenerate after being attacked