1384 is good enough for me.
either way, uninstalled this shit a while back, too many bad players who can't play multiple roles, or often even multiple champions, also, no way of actually carrying a game 1v5, no matter how well you do.
1. shit tons of passive gold gain, gold per 5 items. if I have an amazing game and end with 22-24k gold, someone who's afk'd for the entire game will still have 6-7k, which is more than enough for some solid defense items. someone who sucks dick at farming but picked up three gp5s will have 14-15k easily, more than enough to finish a mid tank build.
2. thornmail, thornmail, thornmail. passive 30% damage return which requires MR in the 110-130 range + 25+% lifesteal to mitigate? fuck no. it's also useless as shit vs casters, as it only gives armour and AA damage reflect, no health or magic resist to mitigate AP nukes, ironically being a double edged sword.
hon/dota have a much better alternative, barbed/bladed armour, where the item active returns 80% of all damage for 5 seconds on activation. actually requires some skill to use, and you can weigh the benefits of attacking through it vs losing 5 seconds of dps.
3. low ass level cap, all of your skill points are required in skills (and in one case, not enough to max all your skills): no strategy required in trading skill utility for lane beef in the form of extra hp/hp regen/mp/mp regen. also prevents true carrying, as reaching level 18 while everyone on the other team is 14 does shit all if your team is level 12. farm hard, deny hard, and you'll be in the high teens while your opponents are in the single digits on hon/dota.
when i play antimage, if i'm having trouble in my lane, i can drop a few points into stats in the 6-10 levels, and worry less about harass and play more aggressively, at the cost of some mobility from longer blink cds.
4. denying. rewarding micro and ace reflexes by denying the opponent experience and gold? in league, all you can do is watch them farm. when they're raping your tower, you can only watch. in hon, they'd better watch their asses, because they're going to lose out hard on gold if you trade towers over the game but you're denying.
5. flash. fuck flash. mained shaco in league, had to take flash just to keep up with people who took flash, even with arguably the best gank kit in the game, AND a blink already. that shit is broken. in hon/dota, you need to fork out valuable gold if you want it, and you need to fork it out early to get the best use out of it.
6. snowballing items. possibly the dumbest thing ever. the idea seems ok on paper, you're confident enough in your play to warrant a risk buy, a below average item with high risk high reward. however, all it really amounts to is retards wasting gold, with the occasional above average player repeatedly hunting down the same baddies to rack up charges and build a huge advantage. if the stacks were transferrable, it would be more interesting, as it would actually be a counterbuy for itself. too bad that doesn't happen.
oh wait, in dota/hon, you have an item which gives +125 damage, but is dropped on death, which is baller, and actually fills the role of "everyone focus this juggernaut down."
i would type more but thinking about league just makes me sad.